Jobs in Psychology
The Jobs in Psychology team are here to help you during this time as we deal with the challenges of Covid-19. We want to help ensure that psychological services, psychological therapies services, charities, clinics and the NHS continue to operate as optimally as possible during this time.
Please get in touch with us to find out more on how we can help advertise your vacancies.
Krishan Parmar – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Tel: 01223 378051
Welcome to the psychological appointments site for the British Psychological Society (BPS), the UK’s leading body for professional psychologists and psychology. It is published and operated by CPL (Cambridge Publishers Ltd.)
As the number one site, Jobs in Psychology gives you the opportunity to put your vacancy in front of an unrivalled audience of qualified members, as well as a wider community of those who look to BPS for jobs and content. BPS Jobs gives you direct access to a highly engaged candidate pool of the most dedicated professionals committed to developing their careers in the field.
Registration is quick and simple and you can do so here.
of members reguarly browse jobs
are actively seeking a new role
number one site for psychology jobs
What we do
British Psychological Society (BPS) is a representative body for psychologists and psychology in the United Kingdom. The Society and its members develop, promote and apply psychology for the public good. They enhance and usefulness of psychologists by setting high standards of professional education and knowledge. They cover all areas of psychological research and practice.
The British Psychological Society publications, websites and other services are your best opportunity to reach the 50,000+ psychologists who are members of the BPS. Our audience:
- Research workers and lecturers in institutions of higher education
- Clinical psychologists, counselling psychologists, health psychologists and neuropsychologists working in healthcare and community settings, in research or private practice
- Educational psychologists in LEAs, schools, special schools, colleges and clinics
- Occupational psychologists in management, personnel, training, selection and careers advisory services
- Forensic psychologists working in penal institutions and special hospitals
- Sport and exercise psychologists working with teams and individuals
- Students on sixth form, undergraduate (one of the largest and fastest growing subjects at university level) and postgraduate courses
Belonging to the Society is an integral part of being a professional psychologist and our different grades of membership cater for those who have accredited qualifications or are pursuing an accredited psychology training route as well as those who have an interest in psychology but have no applicable qualifications. For details on membership options and grades, click here.