We aim to enable Islanders to live longer, healthier and productive lives. We provide safe, sustainable, affordable and integrated services in partnership with others.
These include the provision of a wide array of hospital services, social care and support in the community, such as:
- providing hospital care including emergency care, intensive care and maternity services and in the UK when needed
- providing social care services, and services in the communitymonitoring and improvement of the quality of all services
- the education and development of medical professionals
- the provision of a coordinated approach to mental health care offering free, private and confidential counselling services
- influencing and creating conditions that allow people to improve their health