Our psychosocial expertise is vital. People need psychological interventions, social support, meaningful use of time, sense of purpose and a place of safety to sustain their recovery.
We are committed to:
- Improved access to psychosocial support – creating more inclusive environments where people can find the help they need
- Developing new pathways between services – to enable people to move safely through different settings
- Sharing our wide range of specialist housing models to enable local regions to fill gaps in their housing approaches
- Developing our expertise in a wider range of multiple and additional needs including trauma and mental health
- Evidencing the impact of our approaches using research techniques and partnerships