CBT Therapist (Corporate On-site, London)
On-site Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT)
Salary: From £43,000 (Negotiable) plus benefits
Location – Slaughter and May. 1 Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8YY
Part Time hours available
- Are you a BABCP accredited Therapist?
- Do you thrive on empowering your client’s lifestyle and mental wellbeing?
- Do you want to work for a not-for-profit organisation that wants to bring the best out of your career?
If so, let’s have a conversation about opportunities with Bupa where we’ll offer you a flexible working pattern giving you the time to care for your client’s needs.
This isn’t your everyday office set up. You’ll be working within a state of the art complex with beautiful surrounding and a thriving campus culture. For a confidential chat please email email@example.com, where we can answer any questions. Get in touch or apply today!
What will you be doing in the role?
You will be working for one of Bupa’s prestigious corporate clients as a CBT Therapist.
Working onsite with our on-site corporate team, you’ll provide a high quality, effective and safe mental wellbeing service across sectors of care to our client’s eligible employees. You will be a first point of clinical contact for many employees with potential mental health issues and concerns.
In addition to providing 1-2-1 high intensity CBT sessions you will adopt a person-centred approach and signpost employees to different services if required. There may also be opportunities to support our client with their wider mental health and wellbeing agenda by running group psychoeducation sessions, webinars and workshop events. This role will be site/office based and will involve face to face clinical delivery.
So, what’s in it for you?
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
We want our therapists to feel motivated and rewarded. So, we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits, including;
- Payment of professional registration fees
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Enhanced pension up to 12% and life insurance
- Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
- Discounted access to online gym sessions
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- Option to join dental insurance scheme at a discounted rate
- Access to our Digital GP platform on you mobile
- Emotional wellbeing support
- Access to family mental health line
- Financial wellbeing channels
- Support for carers
We also recognise the value of a healthy work-life balance – so we always try to be flexible, helping you fit your working life around your home life.
What are we looking for in our CBT Therapists?
- BABCP accreditation
- Experience in a similar role providing high intensity CBT interventions and managing own caseload
- IT Skills including proficiency using Microsoft Systems as well as electronic medical record systems
- Diverse and varied clinical experience to draw upon
- Ability to present to groups and deliver training workshops also preferred.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa and Slaughter an are committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa.
We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.