HCPC-registered Clinical Psychologist
Are you looking to step outside of the NHS but with the benefits of working alongside experienced MDT members and other Clinical Psychologists in an independent, personalised service? Due to ongoing development and expansion, we are now recruiting an HCPC-registered Clinical Psychologist with ADI-R or DISCO (and ideally ADOS-2) training and experience in Autism assessment. You will be joining a small but dynamic multidisciplinary team, who are passionate about delivering robust, gold-standard and clinically relevant assessments to young people and adults. Our team members are all very experienced and specialist clinicians and we will be offering the postholder both managerial and clinical supervision with one of the Clinical Directors, as well as ongoing CPD opportunities.
The post involves conducting both face-to-face and remote assessments for both children (7 years and above) and adults. The proposed range of work for Solihull Autism Assessment Service constitutes the role of Lead Clinician and includes;
- Carrying out initial consultation appointments to determine appropriateness of full Autism assessment
- Individual developmental assessments, using the ADI-R, DISCO or AAA protocols
- Liaising with schools to issue and collect school information forms (for child clients)
- Contacting and instructing other members of the MDT regarding each individual ASD assessment and to arrange MDT consultations
- Leading MDT consultation for each individual ASD assessment
- Completing diagnostic assessment report
- Arranging and carrying out feedback appointments
This is in addition to potentially carrying out individual ADOS-2 assessments and/or school observations to inform the MDT assessment of individuals when not acting as Lead Clinician.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£55,000.00 per year, dependent on experience.
Click on the 'APPLY' button and send your CV
Apply for HCPC-registered Clinical Psychologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly