Assessment & Analytics Consultant
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Assessment and Psychometric Pod sits within the wider Cappfinity Assessment Solutions team, and is expanding to cover the full psychological and analytical product development needs of our business product objectives. The Pod will serve our internal and external talent business propositions, providing evidence-based and data-led psychological thinking to consolidate our existing product portfolio and drive future innovations. The Pod will also service scalability objectives, including the expansion of our playbook and content strategy approaches to further standardise and raise the quality and efficiency of our client-facing solutions.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Managing Assessment and Psychometric Consultant, your duties and responsibilities as Assessment & Analytics Consultant will focus on psychometric product development and analytics projects in support of the assessment scalability and delivery strategy. These include:
• Membership of ASA Assessment and Psychometric pod, working as part of a team of analytics and assessment specialists.
• Planning and conducting projects to create, validate and implement new psychometric assessment materials.
• Carrying out statistical analysis to report on trends within quantitative data.
• Engaging with data from various sources and identifying patterns to provide stakeholders with relevant insights.
• Providing data-led recommendations and advocating for improvements across all solutions.
• Interpreting and explaining key themes, articulating an impactful message that resonates with the audience.
• Adhering to quality assurance and best practice guidance to ensure all work is delivered to the highest standards of detail, accuracy, and psychometric rigour.
• Collaborating closely with others to ensure effective and efficient delivery against objectives for internal product development and client projects.
• Becoming a trusted advisor to your clients and internal colleagues by showing the highest levels of credibility and sharing results back clearly and concisely.
• Possessing an analytical mindset, you will take a logical and analytical approach to thoroughly investigating any questions or challenges; adopting an inquisitive nature and genuine desire to truly understand underlying causes.
• You may have a master’s degree in occupational psychology, or an applied science degree with a strong interest in learning about the assessment industry.
• You will have strong data analysis skills, including proficiency in Excel. Experience in Tableau and/or a programming language such as Python/R would also be desirable.
Cappfinity are the world leaders in strengths-based assessment, providing award-winning recruitment and development solutions for organisations across the globe. Founded in 2005 by Dr Alex Linley, a leading expert in positive psychology and Nicky Garcea, occupational psychologist, our unique strengths methodology sits at the heart of our solutions. We bring together strengths expertise, data, innovation and human experience to assess and develop capability, fit and potential. With over 16 years of data insights, our expert knowledge is supported by our talent technology innovations, which create consumer-grade, authentic experiences for our clients and candidates. These solutions support improves the quality of hire, enhance efficiency and increase productivity, retention and diversity. Our teams in the UK, Ireland, US and Australia are proud to be working with more than 200 organisations in over 60 countries in service of our shared purpose – Strengthening the World.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter email@example.com. Please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date for applications is the 9 July 2022.
Cappfinity will not use your data for any purpose other than the recruitment exercise for which you have applied. Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. This includes members of the HR and recruitment team, and interviewers involved in the recruitment process.
Cappfinity will not share your data with third parties unless your employment application is successful and it makes you an offer of employment. Cappfinity will then share your data with your consent to obtain references for you, with employment background check providers to obtain necessary background checks and the Disclosure and Barring Service to obtain necessary criminal records check.