Senior Educational Psychologists
Opportunity for Main grade Psychologists available too.
Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) is an independent, not-for-profit-company, delivering quality Children's Services, Early Help, Education and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) services on behalf of Reading Borough Council.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Educational Psychologist to join our supportive management team. We are interested in hearing from experienced Educational Psychologists (EPs) who want to join a dynamic service, to provide management support to help the service develop and play a wider role in supporting strategic developments throughout the borough.
Our Educational Psychology Service (EPS) is well respected in the local area, trading with almost all schools and settings. We are commissioned to provide services across the borough including mental health and wellbeing services and Emotional Literacy Training. We run well-established, innovative mental health projects, alongside our Primary Mental Health Service and Early Help Teams, including two MHSTs and an EBSA Team.
The team enjoys varied opportunities for systemic and creative ways of working. This includes Trauma Informed practice, Therapeutic Thinking Schools and Reading’s Autism Growth Project.
We are now looking to expand to take up new opportunities, including working with vulnerable groups such as CP, CiN, CLA and young offenders.
- Good CPD opportunities e.g. Therapeutic Thinking Schools; VIG; Intensive Interaction; Motivational Interviewing; Dynamic Assessment; therapeutic interventions.
- A balanced workload, including managed statutory demands and time for projects.
- A modern office space and an established agile working policy including the ability to work flexible hours and a mixture of face to face and working from home.
- Please consider applying if you are an experienced EP who is:
- Committed to supporting the development of EP colleagues.
- Committed to valuing and supporting the inclusion of vulnerable children and young people.
- Interested in trauma informed and restorative approaches, striving to ensure every child has a positive experience of education.
For Further information on this role, please contact email@example.com
Closing date: 17 July 2022
Interview dates: To be Confirmed
Apply for Senior Educational Psychologists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly