Registered Practitioner Psychologist / Counselling Psychologist
Who we are
Priory Hospital Bristol is an elegant 18th century country residence set in beautiful parkland close to the centre of Bristol, less than 5 minutes away from the M32 leading directly onto the M4/M5 motorway.
Bristol is part of the Healthcare Division of Priory Group it has 82 beds over eight wards varying from Eating Disorders, Acute Mental Health, Adult Psychiatric Intensive Care, Acquired Brain Injury, Huntingdon’s and Dementia, along with a growing outpatient therapy service.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
What you will do
As the Counselling Psychologist, you will identify and deliver appropriate and relevant treatments and interventions within the given field of therapy, sharing formulations in order to promote and develop the mental, emotional, physical and social well-being of our clients. This is delivered by both group and individual therapy.
Supporting the private outpatient service with 1:1 psychology, working with weekly team formulations and a key part of the clinical risk management team for the service.
What we will offer you
• Salary of £45,000 - £60,000 (pro rata) depending on experience
• A supportive environment with supervision in your specialist area
• Training and development plus support in your chosen career path
• A chance to work with specialists in the field
• Opportunity to diversify
• Extensive training tools which may be mandatory or bespoke to support your continued development
• Free onsite parking
• Free meals when on duty
• Priory Perks
• Paid annual leave & birthday leave
• Pension Scheme
• Salary sacrifice scheme: Sormfront, cycle to work, gym memberships and many more.
This is a fantastic hospital with an amazing team. We are growing all the time and we are looking forward to welcoming the next addition to our team.
For more information please contact us or apply below.