Psychologist - Senior (Cancer Care) (Bundaberg)
Cancer Care Support Team, Cancer Care Services, Bundaberg Hospital
You will receive a competitive remuneration package value up to $141,250 p.a., comprising salary between $115,049 - $123,799 p.a., plus a retention allowance and relocation incentives, employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) (HP4) (Permanent Full Time, 76 hours p.f.) (Applications will remain current for 12 months). Job Ad Reference: H2207WB432304
- This position applies high level Psychology knowledge, clinical skills and clinical expertise, leadership, consultation and professional supervision in the provision of cancer care services in the Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service.
- The position requires a significant level of independence and personal accountability, including independent professional judgement in problem solving and clinical management, handling of a complex caseload beyond that of routine day to day clinical practice, without the need for direct regular clinical practice supervision.
- The position contributes to service development, education and research in the work unit.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Clinical Expertise - Demonstrated high level clinical competence, experience and knowledge of Psychology practice and interventions relevant to working in a specialty clinical area; and demonstrated ability to work with clients affected by cancer (including patients with a diagnosis of cancer, their carers and significant others), with an emphasis on quality client outcomes.
- Communication - Demonstrated high level communication skills including the ability to provide Psychology clinical service advice and identify service improvement opportunities to the Team Leader and other relevant stakeholders.
- Clinical Ability - Demonstrated ability to provide high level Psychology services of a complex and varied nature, where established principles, procedures and methods require some expansion, adaptation or modification with infrequent need for direct clinical practice supervision.
- Leadership - Demonstrated ability to initiate, plan and evaluate local service improvement initiatives and provide clinical supervision to developing clinicians.
Keira James (0400 716 242)
Job Ad Reference:
Tuesday, 30th August 2022