We’re HelloSelf, a community of clinical psychologists and we’re on a mission to increase access to therapy and create a world where everyone can be their best Self.
We provide high quality remote therapy via our network of expert therapists and our innovative video platform and app. We work collaboratively with our clients to achieve their outcomes. Using our toolkit, members can track and measure changes to their wellness, quality of life, and movement towards life goals. We’re seeing strong evidence that our clients are more engaged and get better, faster when using a combination of our talk therapy and HelloSelf’s digital tools.
We’re growing fast and are looking to work with therapists who are as passionate as we are about our mission and delivering better outcomes to clients. By joining the HelloSelf team as a freelance/associate therapist you’ll be able to grow your private practice overnight. We ask for a minimum commitment of just 4 sessions per week and in return you’ll get:
- Access to the HelloSelf platform & app - enabling you to empower your clients and get better, faster
- Expertly matched by to new clients by the HelloSelf team - we get 99% of our matches right the first time
- A varied caseload - with individuals, HelloSelf for Business clients and referrals from NHS/insurance providers
- Control of your schedule - work anywhere, around other roles and commitments, at times that suit you
- Guaranteed monthly payment for completed sessions, no more wasting time chasing fees
- More time to focus on clients - we take care of the admin and make sure everything runs smoothly - invoicing, scheduling, marketing, tech support
- Access to a friendly community of therapists for support whenever you need it
- A panel of clinical directors to help with assessing and managing risk
- Plus a free programme of CPD events delivered by leading clinicians for your continuing professional development
What you’ll bring to the team
As a part of our commitment to clinical excellence, the role requires:
- Clinical Psychologists - Doctorate or Master degree in Clinical Psychology and HCPC registered
- CBT therapists - BABCP accredited with at least two years of work experience
- Knowledgeable and trained in evidence-based/NICE recommended therapies (CBT, CFT, Schema, ACT, DBT for example) with experience in working with a variety of presentations
- You will be instinctively curious, comfortable amongst innovation and inspired by being on the forefront of mental health delivery
- You thrive with autonomy and feel confident in making pragmatic clinical decisions, whilst having expert supervision from our HelloSelf Clinical Directors
- Comfortable with technology and a willingness to integrate it in all aspects of your care to help clients get better, faster
Diversity & inclusion
HelloSelf not only embraces diversity, we thrive on it. We make all employment decisions without attention to religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin or neurodiversity status.
Get in touch
If you like the sound of the ground-breaking work we’re doing and want to grow your private practice, drop us a note with your CV to email@example.com.
We’re also regularly recruiting for permanent clinical and non-clinical roles so please get in touch for a chat if this role isn’t quite the right fit for you. We look forward to hearing from you.