We are searching for an experienced Health Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist to join our team as the Head of Behavioural Change.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and managing a best in class, evidence based weight loss program, which helps customers lose weight and keep it off for good. You will have an excellent understanding and demonstrable experience working with behavioural change for weight loss and how to deliver this to customers through a combination of digital and coaching support.
You will be the primary clinical owner of MANUAL’s weight loss proposition and a leading expert voice internally and externally for the company. You will work collaboratively with the team to ensure strong customer outcomes, robust clinical governance, quality standards, and collecting data which evidences our results.
You will lead our weight loss coaches - building out the team and empowering them to deliver high value consultations. You will also be a key stakeholder in defining our digital offering, providing expert advice on what features will have the highest impact on customer outcomes (e.g. goal setting, habit tracking).
This is an entrepreneurial role, where you will be constantly innovating and improving the offering to ensure customers obtain the best possible value and results.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Hybrid, flexible remote working - minimum 1 day in London per week
- Ownership of goals and a direct impact to a fast moving business
- A fun and friendly working environment with sharp and motivated co-workers
- Join in the early stages of one of the most promising startups in the wellness space
- Psychology qualification and / or demonstrable behavioural change experience
- Design and implement a best in class, evidence-based weight loss program with excellent long term outcomes
- Incorporate leading behavioural change techniques to help customers make lifelong change, and drive engagement
- Support the technology and design teams to create a evidence-based digital behaviour change solution
- Own customer outcomes (weight loss, weight maintenance, customer experience) and take a test-and-learn approach to drive initiatives to improve them
- Recruit, supervise and develop a team of high performing weight loss coaches (comprised of nutritionists and dieticians)
- Develop key internal documents including training materials and clinical protocols
- Create value-adding customer facing materials such as nutrition advice, articles and tips, with the support of our copywriter and design team
- Evidence service efficacy through generation of high quality health outcome data, contributing to an internal qualitative and quantitative evidence base, and allowing us to demonstrate best practice and value for money to commissioners
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the weight loss space, and use this to update colleagues and inform our proposition
- Build external stakeholder relationships (including with fellow experts, professional bodies commissioners etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Menwell Limited, trading as MANUAL, is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, disability, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs. This applies to all decisions related to hiring, training, remuneration, promotion and potential termination.