Clinical Director / Clinic Owner
Start dates available for April, and September 2024
Do you dream of running your own multi-disciplinary practice and having the freedom to provide services to your community in the way that you know will make a real difference? Are you a passionate and dedicated HCPC registered practitioner psychologist and looking to take your career to the next level? Then look no further! Through franchising, the Purple House Clinic offers a unique opportunity for you to become owner and Clinical Director of your own clinic, enabling you to fulfil your dreams, create a legacy for your community and provide you and your family with flexibility and financial freedom.
We are currently looking for clinic owners for the following locations, though other locations may can be considered: London, Liverpool, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff, Newcastle, Stoke-on-Trent, Southampton, Portsmouth, Brighton, Plymouth, Reading, Norwich, Milton Keynes, Oxford and York.
Our clinics, based across the UK, specialise in providing mental health and neurodiversity services in the private sector, working in partnership with a range of organisations as well as accepting referrals directly from families. The Purple House Clinic network has developed a strong reputation for delivering high-quality services, earning the trust and respect of both clients and the large team of professionals that work with us.
We currently have 9 established clinics in the UK with 2 further clinics due to launch over the coming 3 months. We are on a mission to open clinics across the whole of the UK, ensuring that psychological health truly gets the expertise it deserves. A key part of our mission is to grow through franchising; by having independent Clinical Directors at the helm of each clinic, we are able to ensure that our values remain at the heart of what we do. These are:
- Working Together
- Improving Lives
- Striving for Excellence
- Empathy Underpinning All
Joining the Purple House Clinic as a franchise owner means that you become an essential part of our mission, enjoying the advantages of owning and operating your own private practice whilst also benefitting from being part of the supportive and established Purple House Clinic network.
As an independent Clinical Director at the Purple House Clinic, your role will be multi-faceted and rewarding, involving:
- Clinical Expertise: Overseeing the delivery of high-quality mental health services to your client base, utilising your psychology knowledge and skills to make a meaningful difference to people’s lives.
- Business Operations: Managing the day-to-day administrative operations of your clinic, managing staff, and ensuring the correct clinical governance is in place for the safe delivery of services.
- Team Building: Recruiting administrative and clinical staff to enable you to expand your services and help more clients.
- Community Engagement: Building strong connections in your community, fostering relationships with local organisations, schools, and healthcare providers to ensure your clinic is a trusted resource.
- Growth and Expansion: Implementing marketing and business development strategies to grow your clinic and expand your reach.
Benefits of being part of the Purple House Clinic
The advantages of becoming a Purple House Clinic owner versus setting up completely on your own are many, including:
- Established Systems: Our private practice franchise model has a track record of success; we have developed a business model that not only offers exceptional care to clients but also delivers financial stability and growth for clinic owners. We have all the systems and processes you will need already in place, saving you years of development time.
- Brand Recognition: When you join the Purple House Clinic, you are backed by a reputable and trusted brand. Our name carries weight, attracting clients seeking high-quality services. This recognition gives you a head start in building your practice.
- Comprehensive Training: We provide extensive training, including clinical, business, and operational aspects. You don’t need to be an experienced entrepreneur; we equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in the private sector.
- Ongoing Support: Our head office support team is committed to helping you succeed. From marketing assistance to operational guidance, we are by your side as you grow your clinic. You are never alone on this journey!
- Flexible Provision of Services: The beauty of our franchise opportunity is the flexibility it offers. You can choose which clinical services you wish to focus on in your own clinic, and decide whether you want to work in the business as well as on the business, ensuring that your business aligns with your personal and professional goals.
This is a chance to take control of your career, make a difference, and enjoy the rewards and freedom that come with business ownership - all whilst continuing to work in a field you are passionate about.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can embark on a fulfilling journey as owner and Clinical Director of a Purple House Clinic.
The Purple House Clinic is a UK-based network of franchised psychological healthcare clinics. We offer a fantastic franchising opportunity for qualified mental health professionals to own, operate and grow their very own Purple House Clinic. Franchisees enjoy the satisfaction of building their own high-quality service, free from the constraints of working within the NHS.
Our clinics provide a wide range of services including psychological therapy, neurodevelopmental assessments, educational psychology services, psychiatry, and occupational therapy – delivered by expert, multi-disciplinary, clinical teams. Owning a Purple House Clinic, you’ll hit the ground running with all the know-how, systems, resources and support you’ll need to grow a substantial practice.
When you take on a franchise, the foundations are already in place and there is a proven business model. So, you don’t need to spend years developing services, administrative systems, HR procedures, marketing strategies and clinical governance frameworks. It has all been done for you. This means you can really focus on recruiting your team and managing every aspect of the delivery of your services.
Open a private practice with the foundations already built, ready for growth. Becoming a franchisee means that you’ll make use of the experience and expertise you’ve gained through your professional career, whilst having the opportunity to experience new challenges and success in the field of business and private healthcare.