The Purple House Clinic currently has branches based in Birmingham, Glasgow, Leicester, Lincoln and Rugby; we have further branches opening early in 2024. At the Purple House Clinic, we specialise in providing mental health and neurodiversity services in the private sector, working in partnership with a range of organisations as well as accepting referrals directly from families. The Purple House Clinic network has developed a strong reputation for delivering high-quality services, earning the trust and respect of both clients and the large team of professionals that work with us.
Due to increasing demand for our services, we are looking for Associate Psychologists to join our MDT on a self-employed (Associate) basis. This is a great opportunity for experienced Psychologists wishing to work flexibly within the private sector, supported by an established and successful multi-disciplinary practice.
As an associate psychologist you would be providing mental health or neurodiversity services, according to your area of specialism, for example: psychological therapy, ASD assessments, ADHD assessments or Educational Psychology assessments.
To apply, you need to be a qualified, HCPC Registered, Practitioner Psychologist with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience (or full-time equivalent).
You will have excellent assessment and therapeutic skills and the ability to work compassionately and empathically with our clients. Post-qualification training in individual therapies (e.g. CBT, EMDR) or in specialist assessments (e.g. ADIR, ADOS) is desirable.
We are interested in hearing from psychologists who have experience working with either adults or children, or both.
Successful candidates will be self-employed and join our Associate Partnership Scheme, benefiting from:
- A ready-made referral stream, matched to your interests/skills, generated by our website and extensive marketing strategies
- Use of our high-quality clinic premises for consultations with clients
- Client invoicing and processing of payments taken care of
- Highly organised administrative and operational systems
- Access to our Associates’ web page offering help, guidance, useful forms and resources
- Working within the professional parameters of our clinical governance strategy and extensive set of policies and procedures
- Case management (for third party referrals)
- All client contracting taken care of
- Initial appointments arranged and confirmed to clients
- (Non-clinical) proof reading of reports/letters
- Free use of our practice management software for appointment logging and electronic note-keeping
- Access to our test libraries
- Regular contact with our administrative staff, Clinical Directors and other clinicians within the network
We operate a competitive pay structure. Rates of pay will be provided upon review of your application.
As a Purple House Associate Clinician, you can choose the hours you wish to work, giving you the flexibility to work around your standing commitments. This is a fantastic opportunity to experience working in independent practice, as part of an established service and without the need to establish your own business infrastructure.
You can learn more about our associate opportunities here:
Please express your interest by completing the following short form: