Clinical or Counseling Psychologist
Up to £55,500, dependant on experience
Are you a Clinical or Counseling Psychologist, registered with the HCPC?
Are you looking for more freedom and flexibility?
If the answer is yes to the above, then you may be interested in our Psychologist role at Mindler.
Founded in 2018 in Sweden, Mindler is a digital therapy service aimed at providing mental health treatment to adults experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties. Our treatment follows what we call a ‘blended’ CBT model, as patients are able to access all of our iCBT content through the app after their first therapy session, giving them the ability to influence their own treatment.
Mindler expanded into the UK in 2021, and since then we’ve been on a mission to provide patients with quick appointments, whilst offering the best workplace for our psychologists.
The freedom of Mindler is such that you choose the hours and schedule that works for you. Some of our psychologists work at 6am, others work at 8pm. Others work at weekends, and some during the day. You’re in charge of your own work/life balance, with the added bonus of being able to work from pretty much anywhere.
We are currently recruiting for psychologists with a minimum of one year post qualification experience. We like to think that the flexibility and freedom that comes with joining Mindler is our major benefit, but besides this we offer a pay scale which rises with your post qualification experience.
Specifically we’re interested in Psychologists that have 1 year PQE up to 5 years or more. Our compensation is slightly higher than that NHS Agenda for Change scale; £45,000 - £55,500 (Band 7 - Band 8a) if based on a 37.5 hour week. Our full-time working week however is much shorter at 30 hours, so depending on your level of experience a full-time Psychologist can expect a salary of between £36,000 - £44,400 per annum. We can also offer a range of flexible part-time contracts from 12 hours per week.
What other benefits are there?
- Competitive ‘Extra Session Compensation’ rate for every booked appointment that you offer in addition to your contracted hours.
- A close-knit remote team. Annual away-days and remote “coffee sessions” are a part of our culture. In fact 100% of our psychologists would recommend us as an employer.
- The freedom and flexibility to pursue other commitments around the work schedule you choose.
- Guaranteed payment every month - even if sessions aren’t booked or patients don’t attend.
- Benefits such as a £200 CPD allowance every year and access to “Mindler Academy”.
- In-house clinical supervision.
- Limited admin.
- A dedicated in-house support team.
- The excitement of joining a start-up and having the opportunity to influence the way the company operates.
What are the requirements you need to join the team?
- Registered with the HCPC.
- At least one year post qualification.
- At least one year’s experience with CBT.
- At least one year working with adults (over 18 years old) within the UK mental health system, ideally in primary care.
- The right to work in the UK.
If you’re interested in applying, we look forward to hearing from you!