Independent Clinical Psychologist
Job Role Independent Clinical Psychologists
Hours Full-time, part-time and Adhoc work available
Hourly rate £65.00 per professional hour, £28.00 per travel hour and 0.45p per travel mile
Carter Brown Experts
We are the UK’s leading provider of psychological, psychiatric, social work and paediatric assessments, completing over 4,000 reports each year for solicitors, courts, local authorities, panels and other organisations
We have a bank of Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Paediatricians, Psychotherpaists and Social Workers who complete these assessments on a full-time, part-time and Adhoc basis.
We are actively recruiting for Clinical Psychologist’s with over 5 years post graduate experience and are HCPC registered looking to undertake independent work.
We receive referrals nationwide across the UK.
• Completing independent assessments and writing reports on behalf of the courts, local authorities and mental health tribunals.
• Self-employed managing your own workload
• This work can be done on a full-time, part-time or ADHOC basis.
• No set amount of work you have to undertake each year, no joining fees
The Type of Assessments Carter Brown Receive
• Psychological assessments of adults and children
• Cognitive assessments
• Capacity assessments
• Mental Health
• Domestic Abuse
• Forensic Risk
• Learning Difficulties
• Therapeutic Intervention
• Neurodiversity Assessments. Including Autism, ADOS, ADI-R, ASD and ADHD
• Multidisciplinary panels
What Qualifies you for this Role
• Minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
• HCPC registered
Perks of Working with Carter Brown
• Guaranteed payment within a 45 day timescale
• Full-time, part-time and ADHOC work available
• Nationwide opportunities
• A caseload personalised to your availability & expertise - Pick your workload, how much work you want, where you want to pick up assessments, type of assessments you want to undertake and when!
• Working with the UK’s leading provider of reports for the courts, Local Authorities and Mental Health Tribunals
• Administrative support & updates throughout the life of a case
• Quality assurance of your reports
• Case consultations from a professional
• Marketing to our established client-base promoting your expertise
• Regular training opportunities to refresh or upskill in line with your CPD
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or visit https://www.carterbrownexperts.co.uk/opportunities/