Clinical and Counselling Psychologists (HCPC registered), and CBT Therapists (BABCP accredited)
JOIN OUR SPECIALIST VETERANS’ MENTAL HEALTH SERVICE
Positions available in Birmingham, Edinburgh, Manchester and Surrey
Would you like to be part of our leading specialist clinical services for Veterans experiencing trauma-related mental health problems, particularly Complex-PTSD?
Are you passionate about the innovation of evidence-based trauma-focused therapies?
We deliver interdisciplinary evidenced-based, phased treatments for Veterans who are experiencing complex trauma-related mental health difficulties as a consequence of their military service.
This is an exciting time to be joining Combat Stress and a superb opportunity to work in a specialist and very rewarding field. We have recently transformed our services to reflect the latest evidence-base, to offer an accessible, unique and cutting-edge service. Our intensive treatment programme offers in person residential and outpatient, and online services for Veterans.
We are a passionate workforce committed to working with Veterans and their families to achieve the best outcomes and recovery.
We are looking for Clinical and Counselling Psychologists (HCPC registered), and CBT Therapists (BABCP accredited) to deliver our evidence-based trauma-focused therapies.
At Combat Stress, the veterans’ mental health charity, we are working at the forefront of clinical innovation in veterans’ mental health. We deliver interdisciplinary phased-based treatments to former servicemen and women with complex mental health needs related to military trauma.
This is an exciting time to be joining us and a superb opportunity to work in a specialist trauma service and in the rewarding field of veterans’ mental health. We have recently transformed our services to offer an even more accessible, unique and cutting-edge service, with our intensive treatment programme for veterans offered in-person in a residential and outpatient setting, as well as online.
We are a passionate workforce committed to working with veterans and their families to achieve the best outcomes and recovery.
Some of the benefits of working for Combat Stress:
You will work within a reputable charity that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our veterans, that has a fantastic cause and a committed follower base.
- Competitive Salary - 1% Above NHS Agenda for change pay scales
- Opportunities for career development and progression. We offer a variety of roles across all bandings.
- Competitive stakeholder pension scheme - contributions matched up to 10% of salary
- You will be supported by regular and high quality clinical and line management supervision.
- Protected CPD monies for individual employees
- Developmental opportunities in corporate activities that are normally at a distance from clinical service delivery, such as marketing and communications projects, development of digital services and access to media training
- Have significant opportunity to contribute to organisation-wide clinical strategy
- Flexible working arrangements can be considered
- Discount shopping vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
We have a range of permanent roles available from Band 7 upwards, across the UK.
Please see our website for more details about these opportunities and to read about the benefits of working for Combat Stress.