Oxford HR are recruiting! We are looking for Assessment, Development and Learning Associate(s) and an Assessment, Development and Learning Administrator
About Oxford HR
Founded in 1995, Oxford HR is a specialist boutique global executive search and HR consultancy, focusing on the For Purpose/ social impact/ not-for-profit sector to find, support and develop exceptional leaders.
SEARCH FOR A BETTER WORLD is our value proposition and strap line. We believe this sums up why we do what we do and how we do it.
Our organisational culture contributes unique comparative advantage. We prefer to work with our clients and one other in a positive mutually supportive collaborative partnership.
We distinguish ourselves from our competitors by a combination of international development, Not-For-Profit, For-Profit, HR and Organisational Psychology skills and expertise.
Oxford HR aims to be the foremost global For Purpose executive recruitment, assessment, development and learning provider.
We aim to build strong relationships by doing the right thing for our clients and their candidates.
Role Purpose(s) and Context
Oxford HR augments its Search and Recruitment with Assessment, Development and Learning solutions, in brief, but not limited to…
- Assessment for selection
- Assessment for promotion and/ or development, including succession and board planning
- Executive coaching
- Board and team development
- Contextual leadership development
The Assessment, Development and Learning (A&L) Associate(s) will deliver and evaluate A&L work in their global region and may be asked to contribute to pre-sales, in these areas.
- Local/ in-country registered Occupational, Organisational or Industrial psychologist with c 15 years’ experience and concomitant qualifications and accreditations.
- Chartered Psychologist (or similar) preferred.
- Psychometric agnostic, with several accreditations.
- For Purpose sector experience desirable but not mandatory.
- Demonstrable successful client account management, programme & project management, stakeholder management and C-suite experience.
- Evident continuous professional development preferred.
- Evidence of innovative approach welcomed.
- Pre-sale and business development capability desirable.
For further information, including a full person specification, please download the recruitment pack – Oxford HR AL Associate Candidate Pack Final Final .pdf
The Assessment, Development and Learning Administrator will provide Assessment, Development and Learning administrative support to the Head of Assessment, Development and Learning.
Example responsibilities include, but are not limited to, psychometric administration, feedback management, financial management etc.
The expectation is that the individual organises the day-to-day administration and then is able over time to take a more responsible general Assessment, Development and Learning role, with support and supervision.
- British Psychological Society (or similar) registered Occupational, Organisational or Industrial Psychologist with MSc
- Level A&B equivalent with some psychometric accreditations
- If possible, working towards Chartership (or equivalent)
- Evident continuous professional development preferred
- Some client account management, programme & project management, stakeholder management experience desirable
- Some business psychology assessment, development and learning experience preferred.
For further information, including a full person specification, please download the recruitment pack – Oxford HR AL Administrator Candidate Pack Final Final .pdf
How to Apply
To apply for either of these roles, please visit the Oxford HR website https://oxfordhr.co.uk/candidates/all-roles/ or click the Apply Now button below.
Please attach your CV and include a Statement or Cover Letter detailing your skills and experience suitability and role interest, addressed to Wendy Ratcliffe, Head of Assessment and Learning at Oxford HR.
If you have any queries on any aspect of the appointment process, need additional information, or would like to have an informal discussion, please contact Wendy Ratcliffe of Oxford HR Consultants by email to email@example.com