The Keil Centre is a privately-owned consultancy of Chartered Psychologists, Ergonomists and Clinical & Counselling Psychologists. Established in 1983, with a Head Office in central Edinburgh and a branch in Australia, our award-winning team support an international client base through a unique blend of skills and enthusiasms. We were the first business in Scotland to be recognised at Platinum level by Investors in People, a testimony to the nurturing and inclusive nature of our culture.
We continue to enjoy steady growth and a strong demand for our products and services. This includes:
- HF in product design and systems engineering
- Control Room Design and Engineering
- Human performance and Human Reliability Analysis
- HF in Incident Investigation
- Safety Culture and Behaviour
Principal Human Factors Consultant
Edinburgh-based, Salary £50 – 60k basic, discretionary bonus, contributory pension, private healthcare, 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
This position is for a highly experienced professional and the successful candidate is likely to possess the following:
- Registered or Chartered with a recognised professional body
- A minimum of ten years’ successful delivery of HF projects, ideally across several industry sectors
- Demonstrable record of client management and business development
- Experience in a range of project types, including development and delivery of training
- Willingness to travel
Human Factors Consultant
Edinburgh-based, Salary £30-45k basic, discretionary bonus, contributory pension, private healthcare, 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
This position would suit either a recently qualified post graduate with some relevant work experience, or someone with strong HF knowledge whose consultancy skills are still developing.
- Post Graduate qualification in relevant discipline
- Chartered/Registered with recognised professional body, or working towards that status
- A minimum of three years’ HF related work or project experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
For both positions, we will support you in becoming proficient in The Keil Centre’s product and service portfolio, whilst encouraging you to pursue your professional interest and expertise.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Joanne Hellen – email@example.com - by 29th September 2017.
If you have any questions about the position, you can phone the office on 0131 229 6140 and speak to Janette Edmonds (Director).