Graduate Level | Consultant Level | Analytical and Product Specialists
You will be working as part of our Consulting team, designing and delivering various selection and development assessment tools for a wide variety of clients. You may come with raw talent and potential with the appetite to deliver, or you may have an assessment background, such as a Masters in Occupational Psychology and relevant work experience.
WHO ARE CAPP?
Capp are the strengths experts, recognised internationally for our innovation in assessment, for both recruitment and development. We have worked for over a decade with exceptional clients across a wide range of sectors. You can find out more about our products and innovations at www.capp.co
In pursuit of our vision of Matching the world to their perfect job, we are inviting consultants to specialise in strengths-based Assessment design. You will be joining a team of exceptional talent, creativity, insight and innovation. Your work will deliver innovative assessment solutions that define the future of assessment.
If you have a passion for assessment design for recruitment:
- If you are looking for real responsibility and opportunities to be accountable for your own work;
- If have a passion for learning new things and have a contagious thirst for knowledge;
- If you take pride in your work and always produce work to the highest quality standard;
- If you enjoy communicating your ideas and producing well-written pieces of work;
- If you enjoy the analytic rigour needed to fully understand something and have a curious mind; and
- If you have the desire to succeed and are happy to push yourself beyond your comfort zone
…then being an Assessment Consultant with Capp could be your perfect role!
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
We are strongly committed to developing our people and providing career progression commensurate with your contributions. You will receive a structured development programme including modules to develop your technical ability in relation to our market-unique products. This will include;
- Implementing our world class Success Analysis process to fully understand your clients’ requirements
- Applying our unique Situational Strengths Test methodology
- Designing our innovative assessment and development solutions, including strengths-based interviews, strengths-based exercise design, and the world’s first virtual reality assessment platform
- Scoping end to end assessment solutions, operating across the full consultancy cycle
- Selecting from, and implementing, tools from our cognitive ability suite as well as the opportunity to engage in product development activities
- Conduct the necessary validation assessments to support the business case for your clients
- Provide debriefs to our clients using our Strengths Profile tool to support onboarding, career development and our women in leadership programme.
THAT’S NOT ALL
In return for what you bring to Capp, you will enjoy a substantial benefits package, including share options, occupational pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, performance bonus, and being part of a highly engaged and high performing team.
The deadline for applications is 19th March 2017
To apply, please click on the relevant link: