Assessment Consultants – various levels.
Location: Bristol or London
How would you feel about joining our team of occupational psychologists and assessment professionals who have the following in common?
- Commitment and desire to grow our team – this really motivates us
- Freedom and flexibility over the products that form our solutions - because we’re supplier agnostic
- Expectations from clients and industry colleagues to innovate –we’re really excited by the prospect
- Challenging and rewarding pace of work–pace allows us to deliver more of what we love to do.
Do these appeal to what you want from a work role? Next, combine all of the above with a clear sense of value and recognition from the wider business and clients that what we do is the real lynch pin of a much wider resourcing offer – now you’ve got a pretty good idea of life as an Assessment Consultant at TMP!
Everything we do is built around our customers (candidates and clients) and we pride ourselves on not just meeting, but exceeding, their expectations, every time. For the assessment team this has meant innovating to create fully immersive assessment experiences for candidates and paperless assessment centres that enhance the experience for assessors. Our scientific approach is at the heart of all we do – but our collaboration with in-house creative teams allows us to bring our solutions to life through art.
It’s an exciting time for us as we’re ready to launch a unique model of assessment and we’re seeking consultants with the creativity and drive to promote the model and use it as a launch pad for new ideas and products. You’ll either be in a position to provide brilliant support, coaching and mentoring to less experienced members of team or you’ll be excited about the opportunity to receive the same from some excellent senior consultants. Put simply, whether you’re newly qualified, already have a little experience, or have lots of experience that you’d love to share, this could be a great move for you.
As a TMP Assessment Consultant you could soon be contributing to the design and delivery of assessment for a range of innovative assessment projects for some amazing clients. We’ll rely on you to amaze our clients, support the conception and design of innovative selection tools and promote the work of the TMP Assessment Services team, both internally and externally.
Balancing the application of occupational psychology principles against a growing need for efficiency will be key. And you'd better be ready to work with other specialist areas of the business like Creative, Digital and Research & Insight to develop pioneering solutions that deliver quality people and value for money for clients, a great experience for candidates and maximum revenue for TMP.
To apply, you’ll need a minimum of:
- An Occupational Psychology MSc or equivalent
- Registration as an Occupational Test User: Ability and Personality
- Proficiency in assessment tool design, job analysis or competency framework design
- Proven ability to deliver recruitment assessment centres
- A real customer-focused, forward-thinking, can-do approach and a willingness to get stuck in
- Excellent influencing and relationship building skills and a collaborative way of working
- Thrive on working at pace
- Confidence to experiment with new approaches to drive our new model
- Familiarity with SPSS or similar statistical package (experience of validation work is desirable)
More senior role will require:
- Chartered Psychologist status (preferably HCPC accredited) or holding equivalent experience
- Experience of managing relationships with senior contacts across client businesses
- Experience of project management
- Proven results of developing new business through proposals, tender writing and pitches
- Experience of managing or providing support and coaching to less experienced consultants