Family Futures is an Adoption and Adoption Support agency awarded an outstanding rating by OFSTED at our last inspection in 2016. We have a reputation for innovation and offering a high quality service. Family Futures offers an integrated multi-disciplinary, assessment, treatment and family finding service for traumatised adopted and fostered children. We are looking to recruit a Principal Clinical Psychologist who will also take on the role of Assessment Services Manager. This would involve:
- overall responsibility for the Assessment Service and to support the assessment and therapy provided by other Clinical Psychologists and clinical members of the team
- providing supervision to Clinical Psychologists, Assistant Psychologists, Researchers and other clinical and administrative team members
- engaging in both long and shorter term therapeutic interventions to children and their families and to take on key working responsibilities for these.
- providing case consultation to Family Futures’ therapy teams and to external professionals.
- overseeing various research projects, service audits and contribute to service development.
- promoting and developing Family Futures’ integrative Neuro-Physiological Psychotherapy (NPP) model for working with traumatised children and their adoptive parents/carers.
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist who has experience of working in a multi –disciplinary team with traumatised children placed for fostering or adoption. The applicant would need to have a proven track record of management experience.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a team of professionals who are helping traumatised children and their families. Our model is informed by both clinical practice and research in the field of trauma, neuro-science and attachment. We offer great benefits to our staff and an inquiring learning culture. We provide supervision on an individual, case and team basis. We regularly invite speakers in the field to our conferences and offer CPD opportunities in-house and externally and support accreditation in DDP and Theraplay.
Family Futures is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. The organisation follows safe recruitment practices to protect children and adults at risk of harm, and will require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For an application pack, please email Paul Todd, HR Assistant, on email@example.com or call 020 7354 4161.
Salary Scale: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
This is a full time post due to the requirements of the service
Closing date for applications is midnight Sunday 30th July with interviews taking place on Wednesday 9th August 2017.