Join us as we expand our reach
Are you an experienced assessor who knows how to conduct robust executive leadership assessments and psychometric profiling?
Are you attracted to assessing some of Central Government’s most senior leaders, who will shape the future of public services?
GatenbySanderson is the leading provider of executive search, interim leadership, and talent consulting services across the Public Sector. Our unique insight into what it takes to build, drive and sustain leadership success sees us supporting thousands of boards and executive teams each year.
As we embark upon an exciting new project, we are looking to add some great talent of our own. We are particularly keen to hear from you if you are:
- Passionate about the power of assessment and development to shape leadership futures
- A committed and customer centric individual with the highest professional standards
- Level 1 & 2 trained (formerly Level A&B) and trained in the: Neo, Firo-B and Hogan Development Survey.
- Have a qualification in psychology (ideally Registered/Chartered)
- Experienced in assessing senior leaders, ideally in central government or the wider public sector
- Prepared to travel to London
In return we can offer a guaranteed and competitive day rate; a responsive and can-do business support team to help with all logistics and invoicing; a continuing professional development networking forum for peer support; access to our newly refurbished offices in London and association with a company whose associates tell us that we’re one of the best to work for.
If you like the sound of this then for more information about this exciting role and to apply, please visit www.gatenbysanderson.com/job/GSe32644