The Department of Psychology at the National University of Singapore (http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/psy/) seeks applications for five Assistant Professor (Tenure-Track), Lecturer (Educator-Track) or Senior Lecturer (Educator-Track) positions.
The Department at this time specifically aims to strengthen teaching and research in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and in Clinical Psychology, and thus we are likely to target two hires in I/O and one in clinical. The other two positions can be from applicants with backgrounds in any area of psychology, preferably with (but not limited to) expertise in language and cognition, and/or emotion. Successful applicants are expected to have a PhD degree in psychology (and/or a D.Clin.Psy. for the Clinical Psychology position) by the time of appointment (target July 2018). Remuneration is competitive and includes medical and other benefits. Significant research start-up funding is available for the Tenure-Track position.
Applicants should indicate clearly the position(s) they are applying for and submit the following materials online at https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/9534:
- NUS Personal Particulars Form (downloadable from http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/psy/about.html#job-opportunities)
- NUS Personal Data Consent Form for Job Applicants (downloadable from http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/psy/about.html#job-opportunities)
- Full CV, including education, professional background, teaching & supervision, and research output achievements.
- Name and contact details of PhD advisor/supervisor
- A statement of teaching philosophy and methodology
- Teaching evaluations and peer review reports, if available. Other evidence of teaching excellence is welcome.
- [For tenure-track applications only] A research statement stating major accomplishments in research, citing up to three significant publications, creative works or other scholarly contributions, and explaining their significance.
- [For tenure-track applications only] Sample copies of research publications, if available.
- [For tenure-track applications only] Please indicate total number of publications to date, citation analysis (excluding self-citations) and impact factors of journals you have published in.
Applicants should also arrange for THREE letters of reference (from persons other than the PhD advisor/supervisor) to be submitted directly by the reference writers at the above website.
The application process closes on 30th September 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Informal inquiries can be directed to Associate Professor SIM Tick Ngee, Head of Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org.