Salary: Band 4 on NHS AfC (dependent on skills/experience)
Full Time 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm Term Time plus 4 weeks
September 2020 start date
Due to expansion, we are looking for an inspirational Assistant Psychologist to support our ongoing development. Eagle House School (Bramley) opened in September 2019 as part of Eagle House Group’s established and highly specialised provisions for children with Autism and related conditions. Bramley School offers a specialist education for pupils aged 6-14 who, in addition to their high functioning ASD, present with complex SEMH needs due to
experiences of early childhood adversity. This discrete provision will provide a therapeutic based curriculum and a strong focus on multidisciplinary working underpinned by psychodynamically informed model.
Are you a creative, dynamic and resourceful? Are you passionate about psychological thinking and looking for an opportunity to have a positive impact? Do you have high expectations of yourself, your team and your pupils? This is a challenging yet highly rewarding role; based within a class team you will support a caseload of 4-5 highly complex young people within our school to achieve their full potential. This role includes individual and group work with pupils, working across the multi-disciplinary team to overcome all barriers!
If you have:
- A passion for implementing interventions to enable young people to succeed
- Graduate Basis for Registration (GBC) with the British Psychological Society
- The ability to inspire, challenge and motivate, working with anxiety to overcome challenges
- The confidence, skills and abilities to support a class team
- Excellent communication skills with high levels of emotional intelligence, reliance and flexibility
- Ability to promote reflective thinking in teams
- The ability to work collaboratively as a member within a professional multi-disciplinary team
- A responsive, highly approachable attitude and the ability to support your colleagues in this challenging yet
- rewarding environment
We can offer:
- An opportunity to join a highly skilled team at the cutting edge of practice for children with complex needs
- The opportunity to be one of the first staff members at the start of our exciting new journey
- Support, guidance and training from a highly skilled and experienced Leadership Team
- Weekly Clinical Supervision with our Clinical Psychologist
- A commitment to your personal and professional development, with opportunities for career progression
- To join an established Independent School Group and develop your skills and experience within a family of
- provider schools
- Excellent salary, private health plan, pension, continuous professional development
Eagle House Group is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all of its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department on 020 8770 7788 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs will not be accepted; only applications submitted on the Eagle House Group application form will be considered.
For company information please visit our website: www.eaglehousegroup.co.uk
Closing date: 12 noon 18th May 2020
Interview date: W/C 25th May 2020