We are a specialist consultancy supporting individuals and organisations to drive performance, engagement and retention. Lexxic provides services throughout the UK and Ireland to Occupational Health Providers, FTSE 100 companies, government organisations and members of the public.
We are a team of psychologists who support organisations to develop environments where neurodiversity can flourish, supporting individuals with conditions such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia (DCD), Dyscalculia, Autism Spectrum Conditions and ADHD. We envision a world where neurodiversity is understood, valued and supported. Our mission is to support organisations create environments that empower neurodiverse minds.
As part of the next stage of development for Lexxic, we are excited to create and recruit for an Assistant Psychologist.
This is an opportunity for forward-thinking psychologists to support our continuing growth and ensure our services are delivered to the highest quality standards for our clients.
You will be an ambassador for Lexxic for many of the most progressive companies in the UK, as well as playing a critical role in developing innovative services that build upon Lexxic’s culture and reinforce our values.
The role is hands-on which will suit someone who embraces the opportunity to build effective relationships with clients and contribute to service implementation. We are a collaborative and mission driven team. Creativity and innovation are key elements of Lexxic’s culture and there will be no shortage of opportunities to implement new ideas.
How to Apply: To apply, please attach your CV and a one-page Cover Letter detailing your skills and experience. In addition, please let us know what attracts you to the role you are applying for and your key values.
Applications should be addressed to Cise Jalali, Head of Psychological Services; email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: 28th June 2020.
To learn more about Lexxic, please visit; http://www.lexxic.com.
Lexxic is an equal opportunities employer.
Reporting to: Business Psychologist
Location: Various - London and South Yorkshire
Within the Assistant Psychologist role, you will become involved in delivering our psychological services related to Dyslexia, Dyspraxia (DCD), Dyscalculia, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Conditions and mental health difficulties. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Meeting with clients to administer assessments, deliver training and coaching.
- Delivering phone-based assessments.
- Educating clients about our services in relation to business development.
- Writing and proofreading reports.
- Working with Chartered Psychologists.
- You will have a relevant Psychology degree plus MSc in Occupational Psychology.
- You will be able to demonstrate high levels of innovation, self-motivation and a passion for providing high levels of customer service.
- You will have experience of supporting individuals with neurodiverse conditions, such as Dyslexia or mental health conditions, and with delivering training/ coaching;
- You will have an interest in the areas of diversity and wellbeing and be passionate about enabling individuals to reach their full potential.
- You will show strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication, and time management skills.
- You will have evidence of relevant or transferable experience of working with clients in a busy environment.
- At Lexxic, we value a motivation to progress your career in this field, and welcome individuals who are eager to enrol on the Qualification of Occupational Psychology (QOP) (Stage 2).
Working hours: Full-time: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm
Salary: London: £24,000. Outside London: £22,000
Interviews: Initial interviews will take place on 3rd July 2020 via video conferencing.