18-24 Months Fixed Term Positions
Salary: Band 4 on NHS AfC (dependent on skills/ experience)
Full time 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm Term Time plus 4 weeks September 2021 start date
Are you a creative, dynamic and resourceful? Are you passionate about psychological thinking and looking for an opportunity to have a positive impact? Do you have high expectations of yourself, your team and your pupils? If so, we’d love you to get in touch!
Based within a class team this role is challenging, yet incredibly rewarding. As one of our inspirational team of Assistant Psychologists, you will support a caseload of 4-5 highly complex young people within our school to achieve their full potential. This role includes individual and group work with pupils, working across the multi-disciplinary team to overcome all barriers!
Eagle House School (Bramley) opened in September 2019, providing specialist therapeutic education for pupils aged 6-14 who, in addition to their high functioning ASD, present with complex SEMH needs due to experiences of early childhood adversity. Our model is integrative, incorporating psychodynamic and systemic practice, underpinned by the principles of positive behavior support.
If you have:
- A passion for modelling therapeutic practice to enable young people to succeed
- Graduate Basis for Registration (GBC) with the British Psychological Society
- The ability to inspire, challenge and motivate, working with anxiety to overcome challenges • The confidence, skills and abilities to support a class team
- Excellent communication skills with high levels of emotional intelligence, reliance and flexibility • Ability to promote reflective thinking in teams
- The ability to work collaboratively as a member within a professional multi-disciplinary team • A responsive, highly approachable attitude and the ability to support your colleagues in this challenging yet rewarding environment
We can offer:
- An opportunity to join a highly skilled team at the cutting edge of therapeutic practice • Support, guidance, and training from a highly skilled and experienced Leadership Team • An exceptional commitment to your personal and professional development, with advice and support for your career progression (all our APs have gone on to Clinical Doctorates or Senior Posts)
- Opportunities to develop your own specialisms in therapeutic practice, research, and psycho-education • To join an established Independent School Group and develop your skills and experience within a family of provider schools
- Excellent salary, private health plan, pension, continuous professional development • Industry-leading wellbeing & benefits program including competitive salary scale, clinical supervision (both group and individual), private healthcare plan, minibus to public transport links, freshly cooked restaurant-quality lunch every day, exceptional CPD opportunities, pension and cake on your birthday!
Eagle House Group is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all of its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department on 020 8770 7788 or by email to email@example.com. CVs will not be accepted; only applications submitted on the Eagle House Group application form will be considered. For company information please visit our website: www.eaglehousegroup.co.uk
Closing date: Friday 9th July 2021 Interview date: W/C 12th July 2021