Chrysalis Associates are an independent multi-disciplinary therapeutic team who specialise in the assessment and treatment of developmental trauma and attachment difficulties in children. We are currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Assistant Psychologists to join our team.
This role involves working alongside our team of clinical psychologists and trauma and attachment therapists to provide detailed assessments of children’s complex needs, alongside monitoring the progress they have made in therapy. It also involves facilitating our children’s group, which is based on principles of attachment, mindfulness and sensory integration. There are many additional opportunities for planning and delivering training to parents and other professionals, and for service-evaluation and research within the team. The post includes supervision from a clinical psychologist.
We are looking for candidates with:
- A First Class or high 2:1 degree recognised by the BPS,
- Experience of working with children with emotional and behavioural difficulties, in particular children living in foster or adoptive families or in residential care,
- A good understanding of Attachment Theory,
- Experience administering and analysing psychometric measures,
- Excellent report-writing skills,
- Good organisation skills, flexibility and autonomy.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to email@example.com. On receipt of this, we will send you the job description and person specification. At this time, we will also ask you to send a CV (2 sides max) and a covering letter. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 23rd August, with a start date for the position on Monday 4th September.
Working Hours: Full Time (35 hours)
Location: Split post between Brighouse (near Huddersfield) and Dunnington (near York).
Closing Date: Friday 28th July at 12pm.
Address details: Chrysalis Associates, 48 Wostenholm Road, Sheffield S7 1LL
Company website: www.chrysalisassociates.org