We are looking for Assistant and Trainee Psychologists to become part of our social inclusion team in Central England, London and Home Counties starting in December 2019.
The roles are 0.6-1.0 FTE, starting from £24,000 pro rata and up to £30,000 pro rata depending on experience, trainee needs and management experience.
Successful applicants will be working with individuals who are long-term unemployed, with complex needs and disabilities, as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Our focus will be neurodiversity, incorporating autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Tourette Syndrome and more.
- BSc Psychology
- RQTU (or ability to complete this within the next four months)
- Ability to facilitate, engage, motivate and support partner organisation and service users
- Ability to work flexibly, independently, supporting service users in a range of locations
- Positive attitude to neurodiversity and employment problems
- Demonstrable interest / experience in social inclusion
- Tolerant, non-judgemental attitude towards those who are socially excluded
This is a great opportunity to start your career in Psychology. Genius Within is a social enterprise, with opportunities to grow, further your studies and become chartered. Those looking to specialise in Occupational Psychology are encouraged to apply, but all interest is welcome as a diverse skill set works well for this client group.
Please click here to download the full job description - JD Genius Within - IPES Key Worker.docx
Contact: Dom Nally
Contact email address: email@example.com
To apply, please click the apply now button below