Who are the Myers-Briggs Company?
The Myers-Briggs Company (formed from the acquisition of OPP by CPP, Inc.) is a global provider of people development solutions for individuals, organisations and educational institutions. From our headquarters in California, offices in the UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Australia, and Singapore, and international network of partners, we provide the tools and insights to enhance performance and help people lead more successful and fulfilling lives.
Psychology expertise, research, and deep understanding of current social and technological trends are the foundation of our work. As passionate, practical and results-driven people development professionals, we apply organisational psychology to businesses in 115 countries. We also train HR professionals, coaches and counsellors to use our assessments to explore and apply personality insights with their clients, employees and students. The Myers-Briggs Company is proud to be a Certified B Corporation®.
In addition to our core team of permanent consultants, The Myers-Briggs Company has access to a range of specialist associates. They work primarily within our consultancy and training divisions and are a valued part of our extended team.
The majority of our associates are qualified occupational psychologists or have extensive experience in applying psychology in the workplace. Coming from a range of backgrounds and specialisms, our associates perform an essential role and give us a great degree of flexibility to respond to client needs.
The Myers-Briggs Company is always on the look-out for the best associates in the industry to join the team and offers competitive day rates for the right people. Coming ahead we will have a high volume of selection and assessment work within the UK which we expect to be delivered over the summer and so we are seeking to expand our network of associates to support such opportunities. However, whilst this may be the current focus for expanding our associate pool we are also interested in finding associates to support other core areas of work in particular team development and leadership development.
Below is the process for capturing interest from those with specific expertise in the assessment field however, if this is not one of your key areas of expertise, and you would still be interested in working with us on other types of work, please follow the instructions below and make it clear in your application the areas for which you wish to be considered.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying we will ask you to complete an application form to gather specific information of your experience in a consistent way and to submit an up-to-date CV. Following sifting we will ask you to complete a 2-stage assessment. We are a conscious of your time so this can be completed virtually and will involve a 60 minute telephone interview with one of our consultants and then a brief exercise to verify your interviewing and assessment skills which is anticipated to take up to 75 minutes of your time.
To register your interest in applying to become an associate please contact our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is by close of business on 22nd March 2019.
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years’ experience of interviewing and assessing candidates for selection activities
- A track record of credibility in delivering a wide range of business psychology consulting solutions and applying psychometric tools and techniques to a broad range of clients in a commercial environment, including senior management level
- Ability to travel within the UK and Europe and attend client premises
- Bachelor’s degree
- Chartered or actively working towards Chartership of BPS or equivalent post graduate qualification
- Experience of working as an associate for other business psychology / HR consultancy firms
Other types of work
If you have experience in the following areas we are also interested in speaking with you as we are keen to add to our existing network of associates to deliver work to our clients across the UK and Europe:
- Experience of designing and delivering team development solutions
- Experience of designing and delivering leadership development programmes
- Level A and B qualified and able to use a range of psychometric tools to support assessment and development activities
- Experience of working with the MBTI, FIRO B and TKI to develop individuals and teams