ToHealth Ltd, part of PAM Group, is a growing business providing neurodiversity assessments. ToHealth was created to fulfil the needs of our clients by focusing on providing wellbeing and neurodiversity solutions to support our clients.
We are now seeking to increase our pool of associate practitioner psychologists.
- Cognitive diagnostic assessments for workplace and exam adjustments
As this is a self-employed role, you’re able to indicate your preferred form of delivery and geographical areas you can cover, and you will be required to meet IR35 rules to work outside of contract. This role is conditional on passing a DBS check.
- Chartered Psychologist registered with the HCPC
- Educated to Masters level in Psychology (minimum)
- BPS certificates in Ability (Level A) and Personality (Level B) testing
- Experience of using a range of assessment tools including the WAIS-IV, WRAT 5 and WIATT III (face to face and remotely).
- Comfortable with conducting online diagnostic assessments
- Knowledge of a range of Pan Disability/Specific Learning Difficulties/Neurodiverse conditions including Dyslexia, Autism, ADHD, Dyscalculia, DCD/Dyspraxia
- Awareness of current research and practice in the field of neurodiversity
- Experience of conducting diagnostic assessments for neurodivergent employees.
- Experience of conducting diagnostic assessments for exam adjustments in higher education settings
- Offering a tailored approach to meet individual client needs
- Report writing skills and ability to justify advice and recommendations
- Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of current assistive technology and support strategies
- Access to psychometric test materials
- IT skills
- Ability to work within KPIs and Service Level agreement
- Full drivers’ licence
Contact our Recruitment team for a confidential chat about these roles: firstname.lastname@example.org