Due to continued expansion of Imagine Health – Psychology Services, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Basic / Senior Grade Psychologist (Clinical / Counselling / Forensic Considered).
Imagine Health is a psychological service, which provide psychological assessment and treatment in a variety of settings such as Adult Mental Health, Learning Disability, Primary Care, Forensic Psychology, Child & Adolescence, and Occupational Wellbeing.
This is a full time permanent role with a salary of up to € 74,000 per annum (depending upon experience and qualifications). The successful candidate will contribute to all aspects of psychological services.
Several organizations are collaborated with imagine Health and the suitable candidate must be experienced in working flexibly, autonomously and confidentiality in a variety of settings in the Dublin area and other parts of Ireland (will require to travel).
- Possess a post graduate professional psychology qualification (to doctorate level or equivalent) recognized by the PSI, BPS or HCP and demonstrate the ability to work as a qualified psychologist in Ireland.
- Professional experience inclusive of any time spent postgraduate training experience in the areas of clinical, counselling and / or forensic.
- Learning Disability – Children & Adults
- Adult Mental Health
- Primary Care
- Child & Adolescence
- Forensic Psychology
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Able to represent self and company professionally as a member of multidisciplinary team, in liaison with external providers, community organisations and within Health Service Executive case conferences.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and innovative multidisciplinary team who work competently and professionally in a variety of settings as outlined above. Therefore, experience and knowledge of all or most clinical areas is crucial as a prerequisite to application process.
For further details about the Imagine Health team, please visit Imagine Health Website http://imaginehealth.ie/
To submit your CV please contact:
Aisling Donnelly, Operations & Accounts Manager
Phone: 01 6629100
Please note: Only Professionally Qualified Registered Psychologists Need Apply to This Advert.