Case Manager (IPES)
Genius Within CIC are recruiting Case Managers for their IPES project, to work on employability & support, to cover four locations:
- Peterborough & Cambridgeshire;
- East Anglia (Norfolk/Suffolk); and
You will be working with unemployed customers with Neurodiverse conditions to break down the barriers that prevent them entering into employment, training or education. Main duties include case management work, coaching, mentoring and carrying out cognitive assessments.
Skills and experience:
- You must have a BSc or MSc in Psychology or Teaching to be considered
- Level 1 in Test User Ability (for example RQTU) would be an advantage
- Ability to facilitate, engage, motivate and support partner organisations and service users
- Ability to work flexibly independently, supporting participants in a range of locations
- Positive attitude to neurodiversity and employment problems
- Demonstrable interest / experience in social inclusion
- Tolerant, non-judgmental attitude to those who are socially excluded
Salary: £14,400 per annum actual (£24k FTE)
Hours: All locations are 3 days per week (24 hrs)
Interviews: Interviews will be held in January 2020
Company benefits: Support for self-development, supervision and CPD events to enable our employees to be at their very best.
Please note that this role requires an enhanced DBS check.
To apply, please send your CV to HR@geniuswithin.co.uk. A full job description is available on request. You can call us on 07845 014427 for an informal chat to learn more about the role and our flexible hiring practices.