Chartered Clinical Psychologists (with CBT experience) required for Resilience Coaching
The Insight Network implements Executive Resilience Development programs across our base of corporate clients. We have a requirement for high quality experienced Chartered Clinical Psychologists (with CBT experience) to provide 1-1 services as an integrated part of these programs to our client base.
- The client base are major UK Blue chip / FTSE organisations (Finance)
- The focus of 1-1 sessions is to enhance individual performance with interventions based on a wellness model
- The 1-1 sessions complement a series a face to face workshops all designed around CBT based interventions
- Psychologists will be allocated a batch of 20-25 participants who will require 1-1 sessions (50mins duration each), to be delivered online
- The program will run for the next three years and psychologists should have capacity to provide up to one day per week for this scope of work starting immediately
- The role will require a proficient use of our IT / Email / Cloud systems for storing confidential data and delivering 1-1 sessions online (using WEBEX platform). Training / guidance will be provided
- Fee arrangements will be discussed with applicants, they will be in the range of £125 per 1-1 session
Interested applicants for this contracting work should submit the following information:
- A copy of your CV to include details of your Professional Registrations and Qualifications
- Details of your business name, website, contact details: Email, Tel etc.
- Covering letter indicated where you are based and recent client experience with Executive / Resilience 1-1 coaching
Applications should be sent to: Neelam.sharma@TheInsightNetwork.co.uk
Closing date: 4th July 2019