Children’s Clinical Psychologist (Autism) Band 8b
Church Langley Clinic,
Harlow, CM17 9TG
You will feel valued as a Clinical Psychologist with Virgin Care, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- AfC 20/21 salary and terms and conditions – including an NHS pension
- Career development opportunities in leadership (with training) as well as secondments to support service improvement, innovation and growth
- Remaining connected to local regional (multiagency) network and deaneries
- Flexible working to provide you with that true work/life balance Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
- Access to Virgin Tribe - our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premier offers and discount off all Virgin products including flights, holidays, gyms and media, along with regular competitions and giveaways.
- Feel the difference fund – a fund which brings ‘Feel the difference’ to life, giving every employee a chance to have their thoughts and ideas heard.
- Access to MyWellness – a health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, healthy recipes & activity challenges
- Access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-
- being newsletters
- Access to bespoke career pathways and opportunities to continue your professional development
- Plus the benefits you’d expect from working with an NHS partner
Are you a thoughtful and dedicated Clinical Psychologist looking to join an organisation that is dedicated to clinical excellence whilst ensuring our staff members feel valued each and every day?
As a Clinical Psychologist within Virgin Care you’ll join a team who recently received a “good” CQC rating.
We have built organisation-wide committees in many specialist fields. You’ll have the opportunity to join your clinical specialism, networking with professionals from across the country and sharing standard methodology for innovation and service re-design. You’ll be a part of the pool of subject matter experts bringing together clinical and operational leads. You will be a part of quality improvements, research and development activity. Here we recognise and celebrate clinical excellence and dedication.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a qualified specialist clinical psychologist with experience of working within specialist paediatric social communication disorders services. This includes the psychological assessment and management of children and young people presenting with Autism Spectrum Conditions as part of our JADES (Journey of Autism Diagnosis and Early Support) Pathway.
As the Clinical Psychologist, you’ll work closely with our multi-disciplinary JADES team which includes Community Paediatricians, Specialist Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapist, Specialist Neurodevelopmental Nurse and ADHD Nurse along with other dedicated staff as part of our innovative Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service. You will benefit from the support of friendly and inclusive colleagues and access regular supervision and team meetings.
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
We offer a ‘personal touch’ with a named medical contact to answer questions, and the opportunity to visit our services and talk to colleagues prior to joining. So why not click apply to find out where your journey with Virgin Care can take you! If you’d like to discuss the role further, please contact Hilary Waters via email: Hilary.Waters@virgincare.co.uk
Job details download: Band 8a Clinical Psychologist.pdf