In pursuit of our vision of Matching the world to their perfect job, we are looking for Client Analytics Consultants to expand our client-facing team, leading on the analysis of online client solutions at Capp, based in either London or Birmingham (full-time and part-time opportunities available).
Who are Capp?
Capp is an online assessment, development and talent technology business. Our clients include large pharmaceutical, technology, financial, professional services and retail organisations. We are the UK’s leading provider of strengths-based products and solutions and our results are industry recognised. We are a global provider of end-to-end recruitment and talent development solutions, covering activities such as upfront success analysis and development discovery, leadership development design and delivery and the provision of talent assessment products. We are a scale-up business of 100+ people with strong plans for international expansion, building on a twelve-year history of 30%+ year-on-year growth.
The client assessment team are responsible for leading the scope, implementation and ongoing evaluation of our bespoke assessment solutions for recruitment, development and transformation projects. To ensure we are data-led in our evidence and decisions, we require Client Analytics Consultants to engage with quantitative data and provide actionable insights for our clients. This will involve locating, exporting, cleaning, analysing, exploring and reporting on data, as well as translating and explaining results to individuals with varying technical understanding.
To join this team, you must love data and analytical rigour as well as having a genuine passion for technology, maximising the opportunities at the interface of digital innovation and psychology. Our client work is fast-paced, and you must love the adaptability and resilience this requires.
THIS WILL INVOLVE:
- Carrying out statistical analysis to report on trends within quantitative data
- Engaging with client data and identifying patterns to provide clients with relevant insights
- Providing data-led recommendations and advocating for improvements across all solutions
- Becoming a trusted advisor to your clients by showing the highest levels of credibility and sharing results back clearly and concisely
- Taking a logical and analytical approach to thoroughly investigate any questions or challenges; adopting an inquisitive nature and genuine desire to truly understand underlying causes
- Interpreting and explaining key themes, articulating an impactful message that resonates with the audience
- Championing quality assurance and adherence across all analysis to ensure the highest standards of detail and rigour, whilst considering alternative ways to interrogate data
- You will have strong data analysis skills, including proficiency in Excel and/ or SPSS
- You may have a master’s degree in occupational psychology, or an applied science degree with a strong interest in learning about the assessment industry