Package commensurate with experience and ability
Based on Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom with opportunities for travel both within the UK and internationally
a&dc has enjoyed considerable recent success and due to our evolving business we are looking to appoint an engaging and highly-motivated Occupational Psychologist Client Director to work with senior stakeholders at some of the world’s most renowned companies.
You will act as a trusted advisor to key accounts and you will be expected to nurture and develop client relationships, while ensuring client retention and growth across the breadth of our Talent Management propositions.
We are looking for someone with technical expertise and senior level experience in a client facing role who can build client relationships and grow existing client spend with senior HR, Talent and functional leaders. You will need to be able to win and manage complex projects, also doing some delivery yourself.
a&dc is an exciting place to be. With market demand for our products and services greater than ever, in addition to an ever increasing range of solutions, we are keen to speak to Occupational Psycholoists who want to take the next step in their career.
Desired Skills and Expertise
We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
- You have a strong background of managing and growing key accounts within a talent management or HR consultancy.
- You have significant experience of regularly dealing with client contacts right up to Board level and you are confident operating at a very senior level.
- You demonstrate sound commercial judgement, ensuring we undertake high-quality, profitable projects which are delivered on time and budget, leading to the development of long-term client relationships.
- You have an MSc in Occupational Psychology or a Talent Management /HR MSc or business degree equivalent and can deliver Assessment and Development work.
- You are a confident and persuasive communicator with presence.
- You demonstrate professionalism, integrity and discretion in all relationships.
- You use a consultative and co-operative style when working across teams and engaging with key internal stakeholders.
- You are committed to continuous improvement and your own personal development, to be seen as a thought leader within the Talent Management space.
If this describes you, get in touch. You could be the person we need.
We offer a competitive salary plus a benefits package, including bonus, healthcare and enhanced employer pension contributions.
The position is based in Guildford, Surrey and ideally you should live within an hour's commute of Guildford.
If this is you, please email your CV with a covering letter to our HR Manager, Isobel Venner at firstname.lastname@example.org
a&dc is an equal opportunities employer.
a&dc are the leaders in behavioural assessment and development, operating at the cutting edge of business psychology in order to provide the greatest certainty about talent in an uncertain world. We make a measurable difference to business performance by using behavioural assessment to recruit and select great talent into every job; developing leadership behaviours that enhance business results; and engaging and motivating people to deliver peak performance.