Aspire is an established, well-known and well-respected Practice of Educational and Child Psychologists based in Cheltenham.
The Practice carries out a variety of assessments daily in hospital clinics and in schools and colleges in London, Oxford and Cheltenham. Having won the Expert Witness of the Year Award again in 2018, the Practice is expanding and is looking for suitably qualified psychologists to join us, initially on a part-time basis, as Clinical Affiliates.
Applicants should be chartered HCPC-registered psychologists who are experienced in:
- working with clients in the 3 – 25 year old age range
- assessing those with a range of developmental disorders and/or special educational needs
- undertaking formal cognitive assessments
- preparing high quality reports for parents, schools, local authorities, education tribunals and Family Law cases
- providing young people with the ability to ‘aspire to achieve’.
Further details about the Practice can be found at www.aspirepsychologists.co.uk
To arrange an informal chat about the current vacancies, please submit your CV by email to our Practice Manager, Ned Stephen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.