Do you want to be part of a team of clinicians, working together and supporting each other to create the highest quality, largest and most innovative mental health service in the UK?
At Psych Health, we believe that excellence in clinical care is achieved by supporting clinicians to do what they do best. Our aim is to create an organisational culture in which clinicians can work together and feel empowered to develop and grow, and through that process, deliver the highest level of care to our patients.
We aim to invest to create an innovative mental health service to enrich the lives of our patients and our clinicians.
Psych Health are one of the leading independent providers of psychological services to the workplace sector. Established 13 years ago, and led by clinicians, we place our clinical work and the quality of it at the heart of our business. We work across a varied and rapidly- expanding client base including employers, insurers and Occupational Health providers, providing high quality psychological assessment and therapy across a diverse range of sectors including construction, charities, emergency services, engineering, manufacturing, financial and professional services, public sector, retail, and utilities.
- HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologists, ideally with experience in a relevant context, for example, Primary Care or workplace/ OH settings.
- Individuals with a strong grasp of a range of evidence-based psychological therapy models
- Individuals who are keen to develop in their role, learn new skills in new contexts and contribute to service development
- Individuals who are wishing to offer only online therapy or those looking for balance and flexibility in offering a mixture of online and face-to-face therapy in one of our dedicated clinic spaces around the country.
- Team player who is keen to be part of a large and growing group of psychologists
- Competitive salary of £53,000-£60,000 per annum dependent on experience (pro rata to days worked)
- Being part of a growing team of clinicians delivering high quality psychological assessment and treatment to patients referred within the workplace context
- Diverse clinical caseload with varied clinical presentations and contextual factors
- Opportunity to develop specialist skills in workplace-focused psychological therapy and delivery of training within this context
- Opportunity to contribute to service development
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organisation and to develop your career
- Biweekly individual supervision with experienced psychologists and specially curated weekly team CPD programme, which alternates between training, peer supervision, self-care and team business meeting slots. Provision of annual development plan within annual appraisal structure.
- High levels of administrative and technological support
25 days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays (Pro Rata), Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance (once passed probation), Health Cash Plan, Perkbox employee discount scheme
The role is best suited to part-time applicants who are looking for 2-4 days per week, and flexible working hours can be accommodated where this fits patient need.