At HelloSelf we pride ourselves on clinical excellence and working collaboratively with our clients to help them achieve the best outcomes. We use technology within and outside of the therapeutic process to help facilitate accessibility and improve outcomes. We are a growing practice with a strong ethos of supporting and developing our therapists and we would welcome new additions to our team.
- At HelloSelf we provide evidence based and efficacious private psychological therapy for a variety of emotional and psychological difficulties.
- We provide a secure and encrypted online platform for you to work through, which means we welcome applicants from throughout the UK - you can work from wherever you want online.
- Whilst we are primarily an online service, we also have clinic rooms in London, Petersfield and Basingstoke if you prefer to work face to face.
- You will join a team of Psychologists and qualified CBT Therapists headed up by one of our experienced Clinical Directors, who are dedicated to guiding, supporting and encouraging you with your caseload.
- Our proactive and insightful support team will match you to new clients, set up initial assessments and help with any customer support queries. And we’ll handle all of your invoicing too. We remove as much of the administrative work as we can so you can focus on the most important aspects of providing your services - supporting your clients the best way possible.
- Through our HelloSelf For Business partnerships we offer opportunities to work in a corporate setting. We partner with companies to help them provide their employees with comprehensive and expert mental health support.
- Charles Wells - our Founder, is the biggest proponent of the power of getting the right help to be your best self. His own experience of recovery from a brain haemorrhage inspired him to create a company that would make a life changing difference to others.
- We never underestimate or undervalue the immense responsibility that each Clinician has, and the personal toll it takes on anyone undertaking such an involved role. We have a strong ethos in supporting our clinicians and instilling a team culture, so you never feel alone or unsupported.
- As a self-employed clinician, you’ll have complete flexibility which means you can direct your own schedule and make this work around your life.
- Or if you choose to join us as a permanent employee other benefits include an employer pension contribution, an unlimited holiday allowance and a friends and family discount for HelloSelf sessions.
- You will have access to regular and topical CPD events, Specialist Interest Groups and Specialist Supervision Groups. You can also be matched with another clinician for the purpose of peer supervision (but you’re welcome to use any existing peer supervision you have).
- You’ll be joining one of the fastest growing psychological health technology companies, playing a pivotal part in providing exceptional treatment and support to your clients and creating change that measurably improves their wellbeing.
- We offer competitive compensation based on your experience, specialism, and the time you’re able to commit.
- We’re constantly looking to improve what we offer: you would have the opportunity to help shape our product and services and drive an outstanding client/therapist experience.
We are looking for Clinical Psychologists and CBT therapists who are:
- HCPC registered or BABCP accredited.
- Knowledgeable and trained in evidence-based/NICE recommended therapies (CBT, CFT, Schema, ACT, DBT for example) with experience in working with a variety of presentations.
- Experienced in working within the private sector (desirable).
- Interested in being part of an innovative and exciting clinically led practice.
- Excited to engage with us on a self-employed basis OR as a permanent employee (we offer flexible hours and working patterns between 2 and 5 days a week).
If you think you fit the bill and want to work with us, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage early applications as we do receive a high volume of submissions. If you’re successful the interview process consists of 2 stages: an initial call with our Therapist Community Manager and if successful, a clinical interview with one of our Clinical Directors. We look forward to hearing from you.