HelloSelf brings together the world of Technology, Neuroscience and Psychology to try and help people not just understand who they are and what they are capable of. But to unlock the science of Self and use it to help every person on this planet be the best version of their Self. Through our ability to utilise technology, we’re able to provide clients with immediate access to high quality Psychologists and qualified CBT therapists, who can support them through anything they’re experiencing.
Our growing team of Clinicians are looking for exceptional clinical or counselling Psychologists, and CBT therapists to join them on our next stages of expansion. If you’re passionate about Psychological therapy, and want to be part of a unique organisation that offers you the time and space to provide the best care to your clients, in a supportive environment that in turn hugely impacts the lives of others. Then we want to hear from you.
How we work
- At HelloSelf we provide evidence based and efficacious private psychological therapy for a variety of emotional and psychological difficulties
- Therapy is provided online through our secure and encrypted platform, which means you do not need to be based in London to join HelloSelf - you can work from wherever you want
- Whilst we are primarily an online service, we do have clinics in central London for in-person psychological therapies alongside our online provision. As we navigate COVID 19 all of our clinicians are currently working from home. The safety and wellbeing of our team is our primary concern during this period, and our return to the office will be gradual, considered, and only when our team feels safe to do so
- You will join a team of clinicians headed up by one of our experienced Clinical Directors; who are dedicated to guiding, supporting and encouraging you with your caseload
- Our proactive and insightful support team will match you to new clients, set up initial assessments and help with any customer support queries. We remove as much of the administrative work as we can so you can focus on the most important aspects of providing your services - supporting your clients the best way possible
- Charlie Wells - our Founder, is the biggest proponent of the power of getting the right help to be your best self. Through his own recovery from a brain hemorrhage - his experience, knowledge and perspective from this inspired him to create something that would make a life changing difference to others, and so HelloSelf was created
- We never underestimate or undervalue the immense responsibility that each Psychologist has, and the personal toll it takes on anyone undertaking such an involved role. We have a strong ethos in supporting our clinicians and instilling a team culture so you never feel alone or unsupported
- As a self-employed clinician, you’ll have complete flexibility which means you can direct your own schedule and make this work around your life and other commitments. We do ask for a minimum of 5 sessions a week
- You will have access to regular and topical CPD events, Specialist Interest Groups and Specialist Supervision Groups. You can also be matched with another clinician for the purpose of peer supervision (but you’re welcome to use any existing peer supervision you have).
We are looking for Clinical Psychologists who are:
- Experienced: you have at least five years of work experience
- HCPC Registered or BABCP registered
- Knowledgeable and trained in evidence-based/NICE recommended therapies (CBT, CFT, Schema, ACT, DBT for example) with experience in working with a variety of presentations
- Able and willing to work with a minimum of five clients at a time spread over a week - so you’ll have the flexibility to make this work for you
- Experienced in working within the private sector (desirable)
- Interested in being part of an innovative and exciting clinically-led practice
- Excited to engage with us on a self-employed and flexible basis
If you think you fit the bill and want to work with us, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage early applications as we do receive high volume of submissions. If you’re successful the interview process consists of 2 stages: an initial call with our therapist community manager and if successful, a clinical interview with one of our Clinical Directors. We look forward to hearing from you.