Established in 1990, we are a busy psychology practice primarily working throughout England & Wales. We specialise in:
- complex assessments of adults and children involved in Child Protection, PLO or Care Proceedings.
- global family assessments of adults and children involved in Private Law Proceedings in cases of alleged parental alienation.
- ASD assessments of children and adults referred privately or via the NHS.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic HCPC registered Clinical & Educational Psychologists who can provide one or more of the following:
- Psychological assessments of children
- Psychological assessments of adults
- Psychological assessments of children and their parents
- Mental capacity assessments of adults and competence assessments of adolescents in a short timeframe
- ASD assessments of adults and/or children
- Therapeutic services for adults with mental health problems that impact on their parenting
- Well-developed knowledge and experience of child abuse, neglect, parenting, mental health & attachment issues is essential.
- Training in ASD assessments is desirable.
- Prior experience in family court work would be helpful but not essential as support & supervision can be provided.
The NBA Associate role offers flexible working arrangements (hours, case load, location and areas of specialism) and provides:
- incredibly varied casework with continuous professional development opportunities
- supervision and support where required
- in house CPD events
- administrative support from a friendly, experienced and well-trained team that includes 2 Assistant Psychologists
- payment within one month of invoicing
If you would like to join our friendly, supportive associate team, please call:
Dr Nigel Blagg, Managing Director, on 07974127001
or Rebecca Horsey, Assistant Psychologist, on 07572053282
or alternatively please email your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.