We have an exciting and rewarding new opportunity for an innovative Chartered Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologist to join us to develop our enhanced mental health support to people with co-existing mental health and addiction needs.
Phoenix have been providing drug and alcohol treatment services for over 50 years in a range of settings including Criminal Justice, Residential and Community.
This new role is an excellent opportunity for the post holder to develop their practise around addiction and complex needs to support people within a residential rehab settings. Working closely with Phoenix’s residential rehab team the initial focus of the role will be
- to identify areas of programme improvement
- provide clinical support for staff including reflective practise
- Contribute to debriefing of staff teams in response to Serious Incidents
- Oversee assessment, care and discharge planning support for complex presentations and dynamic risk factors
- Supporting professional development of staff including some elements of staff training
For specific clients identified as likely to benefit you will
- Deliver CBT based group interventions
- Provide individual time limited CBT/DBT interventions as indicated
This role will report to the Head of Clinical Intervention and over time you will be supported to develop your role with the future potential to address areas such as
- Supervision of academic placements/probationary psychologist placements ensuring that trainees acquire the necessary skills, competencies and experience to contribute effectively to good mental health care and to contribute to the assessment and evaluation of such competencies.
- Support Communities of Practise including in relation to local, regional and national initiatives in developing services in the specialist area as opportunities arise.
You will be able to utilise theory, evidence-based literature and research to support evidence based practise in individual work and work with other team members.
Phoenix Futures are one of the top not-for-profit organisations to work for. We are constantly striving to make recovery sustainable and accessible for everyone who needs help. As a carbon neutral charity we take seriously our responsibility to contribute to an environmentally sustainable future for all.
Phoenix are an inclusive employer that values diversity.
For the right individual, we are flexible for base, location and travel.
If you would like to discuss this role please contact Gabrielle Epstein at email@example.com