Salary: MAC-UK Salary band 8a £42,414 - £47,798
Hours: 15 to 22.5 hours/2 to 3 days per week with flexible working (hours are flexible depending on successful candidate’s preference, but must be worked between Tuesday and Friday)
Location: Old Street, with occasional travel to projects around London
We’re here to effect positive change with, and for, excluded young people such as those in or leaving care, or at risk of involvement in criminal behaviour and/or exploitation. Taking a public health approach, we work alongside young people to change the social and environmental factors that expose them to risk. Our vision is to transform mental health delivery, addressing inequality of access so that it’s possible for every excluded young person to shape the services that are there to support them, working together to co-produce mental health solutions fit for the 21st Century.
Purpose of the Job
Clinical Lead is a senior clinical role at MAC-UK, responsible for supporting with development and implementation of clinical governance and operations, primarily through staff clinical supervision. The role sits within MAC-UK’s Dissemination team, which is key to the success of MAC-UK’s long-term objective to transform mental health services for excluded young people.
- To work primarily through supervision of project leads and senior staff to ensure a high quality clinical function across the organisation that is in line with the strategic objectives
- To support the fidelity to the INTEGRATE approach across projects, partnerships and services
- To support the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to facilitate MAC-UK’s systems for recording and sharing learning across MAC-UK
- To ensure the provision of youth participatory, high quality clinical care, ensuring that young people are at the heart of the design and delivery of services
- To act as one of the MAC-UK Safeguarding leads; to support staff during working hours and in the out of hours rota in line with MAC-UK’s ‘Out of Hours’ protocol if needed
For further information and to apply please visit MAC-UK’s website http://www.mac-uk.org/current-vacancies.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 5th November.