Clinical Lead & Consultant Clinical Psychologist (3 Days a Week) - Options Trent Acres
Salary: £64,000 - £75,000 pro rata, depending on experience
Employment Type: Part time. Permanent
Hours of Work: 3 days a week, flexible
Options Trent Acres is situated on a 12-acre site and offers an integrated residential, education and care package for children between 8 and 19 years with a wide range of complex needs, Autism and associated learning disabilities. We have a dedicated staff team who are focused on the delivery of high quality, child-centred, bespoke packages of care and education. Our service is in within easy reach of Stoke, Derby, Telford, Stafford, Lichfield, Burntwood, Rugeley, Burton-on-Trent, Tamworth, Uttoxeter and surrounding towns.
We currently have an exciting opening for a highly skilled and experienced clinician to specialise and lead a multi-disciplinary clinical team within one of our bespoke services for children and young people with complex needs.
Job Summary and Duties
We offer you an opportunity to:
- Join a team and network of over 65 clinicians embedded across our services.
- Enjoy the benefits of being an embedded clinician within a service of excellence.
- Attend clinical forums with your peers from across the organisation.
- Have supported CPD and supervision opportunities.
- Opportunities to represent your practice through presentations at conferences and publications.
Duties will include:
- Being part of the leadership team of your service, you will be engaged in strategic service development.
- Leading your team of clinicians to provide a high quality, specialist clinical service.
- Offering specialist training, consultation, modelling and coaching to colleagues within the education and residential care team.
- Engaging in direct and indirect work with the children and young people; providing assessment, formulation, therapeutic provision, review and measurement.
This role is offered on a permanent basis, working 3 days per week and would suit an experienced Clinical Psychologist who is keen to lead a multi-disciplinary team as Clinical lead.
Key Skills Required
- Current HCPC Registration
- Highly developed knowledge of the theory and practice of specialist, evidence-based psychological assessment and therapeutic intervention to this specific client group.
- Experience of representing clinical psychology within the context of multi-disciplinary and multi-agency treatment and care.
- Experience of teaching, training and supervision/leading of other Multi-disciplinary professionals and clinicians.
Please get in touch with our recruitment team on 0330 998 0441 to arrange a direct conversation with our Head of Clinical services or apply online now.
Please note, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applications.
Outcomes First Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.
For further information, including a job description, and to apply, please click the Apply Now button below.