Due to expansion and increased demand, City Psychology Group (CPG) urgently requires additional Clinical or Counselling Psychologists to help us with our ever-increasing stream of psychological therapy referrals. We are looking for skilled practitioners to join our thriving, vibrant and fast-growing practice.
We offer flexible, part-time working if you want to supplement your main work within the NHS. Alternatively, a greater amount of work is also available should you chose to increase your availability. The job may suit a wide range of expertise in the area of psychological treatment: Integrative, CBT, third-wave CBT (e.g. ACT, DBT), Couples and family work, and more: whatever your particular interest is, you will work with the specific type of clients you prefer.
Applicants must be BPS Chartered and HCPC Registered Counselling or Clinical Psychologists.
If you are passionate about psychological therapy, enjoy working within a team environment and have an excellent academic record with a proven track record of success in the practice of psychology, then CPG would like to hear from you now!
ABOUT CITY PSYCHOLOGY GROUP (CPG)
CPG is an independent group practice of highly skilled Practitioner Psychologists with varying degrees of experience and expertise. We have strong links with a range of other healthcare consultants both within the NHS and the private sector. Our busy practice is backed up by a dedicated, experienced and efficient administration and customer service team. We provide clinical, counselling, occupational and coaching psychology services of the highest quality from our Harley Street, Liverpool Street and Canary Wharf, London premises.
We work with people of all ages, individuals, families and groups experiencing a variety of emotional and psychological problems. The majority of our client group consists of top corporate executives.
JOB ROLE DESCRIPTION
- Let us know what specialisms you have an interest in, and we will align clients to you accordingly.
- Once you join our friendly and supportive team, we will support you with full administration, billing and secretarial/administrative services.
- For a suitable candidate, our remuneration package is highly competitive for psychologists working as independent contractors.
- Due to the flexibility of the hours, you can engage in anything from a couple of hours per day up to several hours per week, up to a full-time, position.
- If you prefer to keep your other job in the NHS – no problem. We operate Monday to Saturday offering clinical sessions from 8am to 10pm on most days.
- Weekdays, weekends, mornings or late evenings – we will agree your hours based on your availability.
- There are 3 distinct roles available;
- Working only Face to Face from our centrally located clinical rooms in Liverpool Street, Harley Street and Canary Wharf (when the situation permits)
- Working only Remotely providing online video and telephone therapy sessions
- Blended work in both a remote and a face to face capacity.
- Whilst we accept applicants to be working independently within the private sector, your application will NOT be progressed if;
- You are part of or working for any other group practice offering psychology treatment or therapy
- You are conducting face to face, telephone or online video therapy sessions within a 20mile radius of CPG’s main consulting rooms at Liverpool Street EC2M 4NS
- NOTE: Successful applicants will need to ensure their online provision is only via CPG once their role commences. You will therefore be required to ensure your advertising activity reflects this and avoids any conflict of interest upon joining us
- You are unable to commit to a minimum of 7 hours per week and a minimum of two different days per week
- The applicant must have the ability to develop an excellent professional therapeutic relation with clients
- The applicant must demonstrate respect towards, and the ability to cooperate with, your colleagues and the support-team
- The applicant must have proven experience in our field
- The applicant must have the desire to provide high quality psychological treatment, as confirmed by client feedback
- The applicant must hold recognition by the relevant UK professional organisations (such as BPS, HCPC)
If you’re considering exploring this *unique opportunity* to really enjoy your clinical work with a highly reputable provider, while focusing on your preferred clinical interest, first-rate conditions and remuneration – get in touch today!
In order to improve your application's chances, please summarise clearly in your cover letter the following:
A. Your title/certifications/registrations (HCPC, BPS)
B. Areas of particular interest (types of therapy, types of problems treated, psychological
testing capabilities etc)
C. Years of relevant post-grad experience
D. Languages fluent to provide psychological treatment in
E. An idea of "potentially available days/times" you may devote to working for CPG
F. What in your application is the most relevant for our clinic, taking into account that City
Psychology Group is a highly regarded private clinic
Job Type: Part-time, Contract, Full-time
Salary: £60.00 to £70.00 per session
Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Compressed hours
- CPD opportunities
- Full admin, customer service & secretarial support
- Full billing support
- Further earning potential via corporate, education, training & support workflow opportunities
- IT support
- Monthly supervision sessions
- Part of an extensive team
- CPD support
- Remote working
- Staggered hours
- Working with a highly regarded ‘City Provider’
- Initially earning £60.00 to £70.00 per hour with increments based on time with CPG.
To apply please send CV’s and covering letters including details of your availability to:
Mr Khurram Rana, Business & Partnerships Manager, City Psychology Group via email to Khurram.Rana@citypsychology.com