HelloSelf.com is looking to recruit new clinical or counselling psychologists.
At HelloSelf we provide evidence based and efficacious private psychological therapy with a variety of emotional and psychological difficulties.
We are a group of motivated clinicians and developers with the same mission: to improve access to high quality psychological interventions. If this is a mission you support and you are passionate about psychological therapy, we want to hear from you.
How we work
- Therapy is provided online through our secure and encrypted platform, which means you do not need to be based in London to join HelloSelf - you can work from wherever you want
- You will join a team of clinicians headed up by one of our Clinical Directors, who will be on hand to offer guidance and support regarding your case load.
- Our friendly support team will match you to new clients, set up initial assessments, handle your invoicing, and help with any customer support queries.
- Whilst we are primarily an online service, we do have clinics in central London for in-person psychological therapies alongside our online provision.
- We have a strong ethos in supporting our clinicians and instilling a team culture
- We support our clinicians with regular and topical CPD events, Specialist Interest Groups and Specialist Supervision Groups. You will also be matched with another clinician for the purpose of peer supervision.
- We’re constantly looking to improve what we offer: you would have the opportunity to help shape our product and services
We are looking for Clinical Psychologists who are:
- Experienced: you have at least five years of work experience
- HCPC Registered
- Knowledgeable and trained in evidence-based/NICE recommended therapies (CBT, CFT, Schema, ACT, DBT for example) with experience in working with a variety of presentations
- Able and willing to work with a minimum of five clients at a time (the ability to offer evening sessions is preferred)
- Experienced in working within the private sector (desirable)
- Interested in being part of an innovative and exciting clinically-led practice
If you think you fit the bill and want to work with us, please send a short cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org