Location: Pelham Woods, South Terrace, Harrowlands Park, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 2RA
Priory Group Division: Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Permanent - Part Time
Salary: £56,000 - £58,000 pro rata'd (£44,800 - £46,400)
Hours: 30 hours per week
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don’t just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn’t exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Pelham Woods is a 21 bed rehabilitation and recovery service for women with complex mental health needs.
Our comprehensive multi-disciplinary team pride our selves on our ability to work both with enduring mental illness but also those who struggle with regulating emotions, acts of impulsivity and managing relationships.
The hospital is set in picturesque grounds overlooking the Surrey Hills and has extensive facilities including onsite Gym, Purpose Built OT Kitchen aswell as Occupational Facilities.
As a member of the team at Pelham Woods you will be encouraged to let your creative side flow, positively contributing to the sites success. You will also have free access to the onsite gym facilities.
As Clinical Psychologist you will work as a member of the multidisciplinary team and provide a high quality, specialist psychology service to individuals, carers, families and groups within and across team, in line with evidence-based prctice and trust care pathways.
A passion for quality and service development is essential to be part of this driven team along with an understanding of changing agendas within rehabilitation and recovery services.
To be successful as the clinical psychologist, you’ll need:
- To hold a relevant masters Degree, a recognised post-graduate qualification together with accrediation from the relevent professional institution.
- Hold and continue registration with the GMC (including Specialist Register)
- Demonstrable previous professional practice experience.
- Strong interpesonal Skills.
- Additional expertise such as DBT and CBT for Psychosis would be advantageous.
Some of the benefits we offer are:-
- A World Class Employee Assistance programme
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare)
- Shopping discounts
- Free onsite meals and free onsite parking
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Career Development and continuous learning and development
- Full Extensive Training Induction plus opportunities to do further training while in the role.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.