Location: Priory Hospital Hayes Grove, Kent, Prestons Road, Hayes, Bromley, BR2 7AS
Priory Group Division: Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove is a private 46-bed acute psychiatric hospital for adults, located on the edge of London in Hayes, Kent. The hospital provides care and treatment for patients with a wide range of Mental Health issues both as inpatients and day patients. Hayes Grove specialises in providing care for patients with Acute mental health conditions, addiction issues - both drug and alcohol, and also has specialist Eating Disorders and Aspergers units. The hospital is situated close to excellent transport links to central London, Croydon and Bromley areas and parking is available locally.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Psychologist, with a range of specialised skills in the assessment, treatment and management of patients with Eating Disorders. This is a full time, permanent role based on our Eating Disorders unit.
The role will involve:
- Conducting specialist psychological and neurological assessments of a range of patients with complex presentations.
- Facilitating individual and group therapy sessions within the given field, ensuring interventions continue to meet the needs of the patients and are consistent with the provisions detailed in the therapy plans.
- Managing a caseload within agreed timescales, ensuring regular interaction and communication with patients, professional colleagues and the clinical team.
- Attending ward rounds, CPA and other professional meetings.
- The provision of reports in relation to patient assessments, treatment and also for Mental Health Act hearings and Tribunals.
- The successful candidate will have experience of providing specialist assessments and interventions, have experience of structured professional risk assessment, and providing psychological based training for staff. The role holder will have line management responsibility for an Assistant Psychologist, and in addition will supervise a post-graduate student.
Candidates must be a member of the British Psychological Society as well as being HCPC registered.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Sarahlovegrove@priorygroup.com
The Priory Hayes Grove offers a range of benefits including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata, your Birthday as an extra days annual leave, online benefits, cashback rewards and subsidised meals.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.
Closing Date: 31/08/2020