KidsAbility Pediatric Therapy Clinic in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands is seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join our team.
At KidsAbility Pediatric Therapy Clinic, our clinical and administrative staff work together to provide the highest quality, efficient, and effective care to our clients and their families. KidsAbility’s clinical psychologists offers general therapeutic and diagnostic services including treatment for: mood and behavior disorders, cognitive and academic problems and general life adjustment challenges. Our services include pediatric psychology, speech language therapy, occupational therapy, feeding therapy and literacy services.
KidsAbility Pediatric Therapy Clinic offers a supportive work environment where you can collaborate with colleagues who have excellent training and years of expertise providing empirically-based interventions.
- Provide evidenced based outpatient treatment and intervention for children and adolescents
- Responsible for the documentation of patient care per clinic standards
- Coordination of care with other healthcare providers
- Consultation with family and other involved individuals as appropriate
- Collaborate on a regular basis with shared clients with in-house speech-language pathologists and occupational therapists
- Maintain continuing educational units credit as required for license
- Acquires knowledge for new technology and policy/procedure revisions
- All other duties as assigned
- Doctoral or Masters degree in clinical psychology from an accredited APA program and or Doctoral or Masters degree in Social Work
- Licensed or license eligible in the Cayman Islands
- Extensive experience working with paediatric populations
- Extensive experience with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Dialectical behavior therapy, Behavioural interventions and social skills training
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply via email by sending a letter of interest and CV to email@example.com For more information about our clinic and our passionate multidisciplinary team please visit our website: www.kidsability.ky