John Munroe Group require a Clinical Psychologist, full time (37.5 hrs per week).
Salary and benefits:
- Annual salary negotiable - depending upon experience
- Joining Bonus of £1500 (terms and conditions apply)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave
- Pension contribution of 3%
Brief overview of John Munroe Group:
The John Munroe Group John Munroe Group is an established company situated in the Staffordshire Moorlands (ST13 8RU). At the John Munroe Group we offer mental health treatment services for adults and older people who require active rehabilitation or longer-term care. Our service provision is designed for individuals with complex challenging behaviours. Our primary aim is assisting and promoting the recovery of individuals who have mental or psychological disorders and complex challenging behaviours. We do this by maximising their ability to function and improving their quality of life, in a safe and secure environment.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Psychologist to work with our experienced Team at the JMG.
Reporting directly to the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for developing comprehensive psychological formulations, individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working and risk assessments. You will also facilitate staff reflective practice sessions and provide supervision to your peers.
As a Psychologist, you will have experience and knowledge of independently managing a caseload, including assessing complex needs and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatments to support their care plans.
- Participate fully with the multidisciplinary team working and facilitate service users in their care pathway.
- To support clinical team working, including both direct interventions and the delivery of staff training programmes.
- To support the clinical team and area of service in developing new initiatives and ways of working.
- To work with internal and external agencies to enhance treatment pathways for service users.
- To supervise Assistant Psychologists
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- British Psychological Society or a recognised training body qualification
- Registration with the HCPC as a Practitioner Psychologist and Chartered Status with the British Psychological Society.
- Experience of working therapeutically with personality disorders and complex mental health difficulties
- You will be skilled and experienced in at least two trauma-focused psychological model.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Management and supervision experience
John Munroe Group follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £36,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
To apply please call 01538 394270. Please press option 2 for head office and then option 3 for Human Resourses
Alternatively please email email@example.com please send CV and covering letter.